Just Talk. (Read 615,231 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

kwisatz

kwisatz

too many egg  ;D   

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It was pretty spot-on.  Especially the part about big elephant man.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 29, 2022, 10:10:52 PMhttps://i.imgur.com/AfLE6Um.png

Maybe their 'Species' synopsis is something like "the space succubus belonging to the egg demon universe of the big elephant man..."

Quote from: kwisatz on Jun 30, 2022, 12:13:55 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv063nzZIEk

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 17, 2022, 01:01:14 AMI want elephant man.

I thought the elephant man was rather short.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 29, 2022, 10:10:52 PMhttps://i.imgur.com/AfLE6Um.png

Has this ever been confirmed as genuine? I've always assumed it was just some wag having a laugh. Still f*cking hilarious!

[cancerblack]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I thought this was interesting.

I myself have been 100% off the chocolate bars maybe like over 3 months now (give or take) and definitely felt like I was going through withdraw like an addict. Felt the craving today though when I was cleaning my room a lot and found a bag with like 3 chocolate bars that I missed, I was soooo f**king tempted like I was being tempted by the One Ring but I just threw it in the trash instead.

At this point though I've made stuff like apples (gala) and whole wheat crackers (with cracked black pepper) an everyday staple of my diet and I've felt better than I did before. Been doing more hard boiled eggs as a snack food too and tomorrow I'm gonna try out celery with salsa as well do some homemade popcorn this weekend (stovetop, portioned and the rest stored for other days, just veeery little butter upon serving).

Was actually thinking about the local gym, except that was a lie because it's location on google maps is wrong and is too far for these feet (and not on the bus route). Swimming pool it is, and I got my beard shampoo with citric acid in it for the chlorine.

[cancerblack]

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

What I hate is this new trend to put ads in the middle of videos. Like full unskipable video ads that you have to sit through. Always makes me rage quit.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 08, 2022, 09:58:59 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 08, 2022, 06:34:39 AM
Spoiler
[close]

I hate youtube so f**king much

Hear hear, a rare case where I want to dislike a post, do not f**king post shit with that garbage in the thumbnail.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

What's wrong with it?  It's just a couple of weirdos shoving food in their mouths.  Am I missing something?

Kradan

Kradan

Blue and CB don't like it so it's officially not allowed

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's disgusting.

Kradan

Kradan

Sure, no argument there. Doesn't change the fact people don't like being told what they are and aren't supposed to do

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed