Local Trouble

But what about this?! >:(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Eal

Eal

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 30, 2023, 06:54:52 AMBut what about this?! >:(

https://i.imgur.com/Agl7DLy.jpg

"We've decoded the intel from an AVP spy and it confirms the worst. Somehow, the egg returned"

Wweyland

Wweyland

Does the second pillar also spell "Sulaco"? Never noticed that.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Wweyland on Jul 30, 2023, 09:55:53 PMDoes the second pillar also spell "Sulaco"? Never noticed that.

It'll show up even better in 4k.

Engineer

Engineer

If we ever get it in 4K :-/

Wweyland

Wweyland

Behind the scenes photos of these pillars would be quite revealing

Eal

Eal

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen the 'Sulaco' set that they created for Alien 3, though I'd love to.

All I know is that the design philosophy went something to the effect of Fincher liking the look of Alien over Aliens and didn't care about continuity too much.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

For God's sake, can we please get some consensus here?! >:(

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

'no'

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 02, 2023, 07:36:44 AMFor God's sake, can we please get some consensus here?! >:(

The eggs(plural) grew from secreted resin under the loading bay floor. It's the one and only logical choice based on the available evidence. 😋 I'll die on this hill.

Rankles75

Rankles75

R.I.P...

Eal

Eal

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Sep 03, 2023, 11:56:51 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 02, 2023, 07:36:44 AMFor God's sake, can we please get some consensus here?! >:(

The eggs(plural) grew from secreted resin under the loading bay floor. It's the one and only logical choice based on the available evidence. 😋 I'll die on this hill.

I like the idea that Palpatine cloned a backup egg and put it aboard the Sulaco better though.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Oldmate ralfy is team Bishop right? I haven't actually read any of his diatribe in months.

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 04, 2023, 07:30:08 PMOldmate ralfy is team Bishop right? I haven't actually read any of his diatribe in months.

I've never understood the team Bishop argument; beyond the typical "the android did it" it's quite literally impossible based on what we saw in the movie. 😂 I sometimes try to get into their mindset;

Hicks: "Don't be gone long Ellen"

*Ripley disappears in the elevator*

Cue Mission Impossible music as Bishop quickly flies dropship to ground level, slides down the service ladder, sprints into the hive, picks up an egg and stuffs it up his shirt whilst the queen and warriors look on confused like "wtf?", sprints back through the hive to the ladders just as Ripley arrives in the elevator, climbs the entirety of the sub levels, tiptoes past sleeping Hicks and hides the egg in the dropship (the egg is all chill and can't be bothered to jump Hicks) takes off and flies back to the platform as Ripley and Newt are facing off against the queen, picks them up... the egg is all "nah bro, three hosts can wait, it's too early" dropship lands on the Sulaco... Bishop is like "is that a mosquito!?" pointing at the ceiling as Ripley and Newt look up all "wha?" Whilst he grabs the egg and jumps off the dropship, lifts a floor panel and put it down... looks at it stroking his chin, shakes his head, picks it up again, spits on the underside of the flooring and mounts it on the wall, giving himself a triumphant nod, then sprints back to the dropship just as Ripley and Newt look back*

Bishop: "we need a stretcher, to carry him out to medical"

*Mission Impossible theme concludes* 😂

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed