AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,532 times)

SiL

SiL

... He, he ... no.

That's ignorance right there.

If Cameron had CGI back in 1986 he would've used the crap out of it and then some.

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

On topic if you please, gentlemen.

Chris P

Chris P

Hey alexpj19, I need a "summary or description about your film, so I can add it to the advertisements.

Thanks. ;)

Major Alan Schaefer

Really Nice work, Do you plan on any future projects if this one is liked?

alexpj19

alexpj19

Chris P, i'll send you summary a bit later, im partying for 4th of JULY , as for future project yes , i have 2 projects im righting right now, one sci-fi action and another one zombie horror ;)   i

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Alex, do you have plans to make a live action film at some point?

Major Alan Schaefer

Zombie horror nice...I can't wait for that, I have some good ideas for a Zombie story but never any ability to make a movie of any sort maybe someday I'll just settle and right a big book on it. It's alot of ideas that are mainly origional just borrowing one or two elements of another zombie story.

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 05, 2008, 07:23:26 AM

you mean  100% live action Alien or Predator or AVP ?  aaaa i dont know its a matter of having all costumes and sets and so on ... so .... i dont know, maybe if i have everything i need for it :)

Chris P

Chris P

That sounds cool.  But troublesom. :D

Major Alan Schaefer

No $0 dollar film in other words

Chris P

Chris P

Yeah, no.  That would cost way more than 0$. :D.  You're looking at $100-$600 just per costume!  That isn't counting robotics for realistic motions.  I would loose count.  It is risky to attempt.  I like this CG film myself. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jul 06, 2008, 05:25:04 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 05, 2008, 07:23:26 AM

you mean  100% live action Alien or Predator or AVP ?  aaaa i dont know its a matter of having all costumes and sets and so on ... so .... i dont know, maybe if i have everything i need for it :)

Well, I didn't mean A/P but in general.

alexpj19

alexpj19

[/quote]

Well, I didn't mean A/P but in general.
[/quote]

oh yeah for sure, there is a consperacy drama, that i have in mind, that i would like to shoot some time soon :)  horror zombie flic, and another Sci-fi with some CG robots, a big once :)

DarkBladeClan Wolf

Ok........I'm just wondering, as me and my friends highly anticipate Redemption, two things:

1. A rough guess, when will it come out?
2. Will it be availble on youtube?

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: DarkBladeClan Wolf on Jul 07, 2008, 02:58:11 PM
Ok........I'm just wondering, as me and my friends highly anticipate Redemption, two things:

1. A rough guess, when will it come out?
2. Will it be availble on youtube?

some time in the end of this year i hope end of fall, and yes it will be available for the download and streaming on youtube :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed