The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 62,821 times)

dutch4211

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Loving the new trailer.

Yautja_Warrior

Yautja_Warrior

Good trailer, far better than the 1st trailer.

Question, are the 2 other Predators still in the movie ? I'm just surprised they haven't shown them, with how trailers love to spoil the whole movie these days.

Not complaining though, as it will be a nice surprise for the people who think they know the movie, going off the trailer footage.

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Yeah, I'm seeing this in IMAX.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

It was a good trailer. Gives away a bit too much, so from now on I'll basically watch nothing about this one.

The classic face seem a bit off, lower mandibles are too long and the face itself is not intimidating enough because of the high eyebrows, but hey, it's not bad.

What bothers me is the roar. It is played too many times, also I doubt upgrade will have the same sound as classic. So...it's just advertising, like in Predators trailer. I think it won't be in the movie  :)

Hollywood

Hollywood

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jun 26, 2018, 04:30:41 PM
Yeah, I'm seeing this in IMAX.

Me too 👍

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 26, 2018, 01:18:35 PMTrailer was mostly good but that joke on the bus just seemed out of place and not delivered very well...

The impression I got was that Keegan Michael-Key was making the joke on purpose so that Thomas Jane could pick a fight with him, thus drawing in the guards and allowing them to take them out and escape the bus. In that context, it kinda makes sense.

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: Yautja_Warrior on Jun 26, 2018, 04:18:52 PM
Good trailer, far better than the 1st trailer.

Question, are the 2 other Predators still in the movie ? I'm just surprised they haven't shown them, with how trailers love to spoil the whole movie these days.

Not complaining though, as it will be a nice surprise for the people who think they know the movie, going off the trailer footage.

well i am wondering the same regarding the 2 other preds

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Yeah

Spoiler
I'm sold
[close]

DarthWall275

DarthWall275

Wow, that NECA figure looks great, I think i'll have to order that one. It also makes me wonder if there's a huge Upgrade somewhere down the line.

Now if only I could find an ultimate JH and CH for less than a small fortune.

von

von

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 26, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 26, 2018, 01:18:35 PMTrailer was mostly good but that joke on the bus just seemed out of place and not delivered very well...

The impression I got was that Keegan Michael-Key was making the joke on purpose so that Thomas Jane could pick a fight with him, thus drawing in the guards and allowing them to take them out and escape the bus. In that context, it kinda makes sense.

My thoughts too 😆

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Yautja_Warrior on Jun 26, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

Yes, they are.
You can see one of them in the trailer: on the top of the APC shooting at the exploded jeep.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Awesome trailer! Definitely like the tone of this one, plus more and more is starting to look better I think.

Trying to not spoil too much though, just gotta make it to September ...

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 26, 2018, 03:35:10 PMLemme guessss... Another fan of the comics who thinks it'll be cool to adapt it on film ?  :laugh:
Never read any Predator comics or novels.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: TheLoneRanger on Jun 26, 2018, 03:39:11 PM
Quote from: DaddyYautja on Jun 26, 2018, 03:31:32 PM
So this is a prequel to Predators?

It explains how we got the super predators?
No ... Predators is literally an elseworlds tale.

An unimaginative regurgitation of the original under the guise of "homage" full of poor casting choices, poor character designs, dull unlikable characters and try too hards.

It's a shame however it got to the idea of super predators versus a regular predator before this Shane Black film.

I don't like Preds either but we gotta go with what they give us. And this could explain the super preds.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed