Box Art Officially revealed

Started by ikarop, Dec 04, 2009, 04:33:51 PM

Author
Box Art Officially revealed (Read 38,804 times)

Narwalman007

Narwalman007

i really hope that it is a ma15+ game because if it was m it would be crap

Zephon

Zephon

Brilliant box art!! Aaah the excitement... 2 months... 2months... *Mumbles continiously and wanders off to pet imaginary AvP3 game*.

tigerija

tigerija

Quote from: ikarop on Dec 04, 2009, 04:42:52 PM
Quote from: AMC_Duke on Dec 04, 2009, 04:41:11 PM
i have a dejavue on this Topic i can sware it was there before :-P  ::)

I hate GMT.

I got kinda used to it xD.

Tho I like the old one more... the planet paper. Looked more.. psyho, and this is more like, dunno, action type...

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Awesome. Both our ETBAs get fair treatment here and are at the top of their game
Proof positive that when it comes to aliens and predators, there is plenty of Badassery to go around.

dude63

dude63

Maybe the planet part is used on the back of the box? I wouldn't put it past them to use this..add some text and some screenshots with captions. Could be stellar.

War Wager

War Wager

But I agree with locusta, it would look better had it been drawn.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ikarop is AvPG's game dude, as I like to call him.

I love it, really nice art. Does remind me of AvPE and PH but I liked those boxes so it's cool. Like the new art better than the placeholder.  ;D

dallevalle

dallevalle

freaking sick i love it !!

panzytuio

panzytuio

Guess what guys! We cant get this game in Australia. I am moving there the month that it is released and if I get it in time I invite any of you Ozzies to come play LOL I might be the only person in the country to have it.

BTW is this Kevin Rudds fault that the game is considered to "graphic"  >:(

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

I don't like the box art. It reminds me some déjà vu. (AvP Extinction, AvP-Requiem, AVP2: Primal Hunt)
I expected they would put an alien and a predator on the top with marines at the bottom.

Caosss

Caosss

Prefer the planet cover, but I might have liked this one better if it werent green, meh, I guess its Ok

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

nothing to do with the new box art but is lance henriksen in avp?

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: locusta on Dec 04, 2009, 09:25:14 PM
Alien and Pred look like they would team up against humas = silly

Bad Photoshoping all over (look the cut edges of marines and the logo placements)

Using Ingame models for boxart = lame

God, where is the good old time, where illustrators made impressive covers and/or posters (goes for movies too nowadays)

This.

thisthisthisthis.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Awesome boxart. I hope this boxart will be the same for the USA too.

M240Incinerator

I wonder which one is Sgt. Kaneko?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed