DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 117,188 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Oh yeah, I definitely like Jack Huston. He was great in Boardwalk Empire.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 31, 2019, 04:53:16 PM
Oh yeah, I definitely like Jack Huston. He was great in Boardwalk Empire.

He's had it a bit rough since the show ended with getting a good role but I think he could pull this off.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

What is this, the fifth time Hammer has been connected with Batman?

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 31, 2019, 07:07:06 PM
What is this, the fifth time Hammer has been connected with Batman?

Most likely. Wasn't the poor guy actually cast in George Miller's film?

I think it's probably for the best he wasn't though. I just don't see him as Bruce Wayne.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah, he was cast before the movie fell apart for various reasons. Shame the documentary on that one seems to be stuck.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Dan Stevens would be good.  He just needs to bulk up some, but Apostle showed me he can easily pull off the tortured intensity of Batman.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 31, 2019, 07:10:08 PM
Yeah, he was cast before the movie fell apart for various reasons. Shame the documentary on that one seems to be stuck.

I did read that script.

Probably for the best it fell apart. I think having George Miller do a JL movie now would be a good idea. If we ever get another one  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: MudButt on Jan 31, 2019, 07:24:44 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 31, 2019, 07:10:08 PM

I did read that script.

Probably for the best it fell apart. I think having George Miller do a JL movie now would be a good idea. If we ever get another one  :laugh:

He can do Green Lantern Corps, and include Doof Warrior as a Red Lantern.

Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia

Here are my thoughts on the latest news to drop regarding DC on film...

ace3g

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

That was a cool scene, but I don't see those guys carrying a whole movie.

MudButt

MudButt

I doubt they'd be the protagonists. It's a strange idea though. Could be a cool horror flick though.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: ace3g on Feb 09, 2019, 12:50:35 AM
https://twitter.com/GeekTyrant/status/1094002947363692544

What exactly is that thing? I see teeth and claws, but can't make sense of it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Aquaman is the best film to come out of DC in the past decade, and the Trench sequence is the highlight of that film. I wouldn't be shocked if, given WB's tendency to announce films and not move forward with them, nothing came of this, but just the fact that it is being considered leaves me so incredibly excited. I'd love to see this as a smaller budget, one-off horror film. I guess they could do something early days, with ancient Atlanteans mutating into the Trench, though I expect something more akin to a contemporary take on Creature From the Black Lagoon, with an armada of Gillmen. I'd be totally cool with it being a general cast of nobodies, but it would also be pretty fun to see Black Manta and a team of pirates taking on the Trench.

https://twitter.com/creepypuppet/status/1094064467204177921

I say bring on The Trench spinoff, and bring on the Aquaman Cinematic Universe! 8)

At this rate, if we're going to be getting the damn Trench before we get the Flash, an Aquaman sequel can just abduct the King Shark character. :D

---

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 09, 2019, 04:54:33 AM
Quote from: ace3g on Feb 09, 2019, 12:50:35 AM
https://twitter.com/GeekTyrant/status/1094002947363692544

What exactly is that thing? I see teeth and claws, but can't make sense of it.

They debuted in Geoff Johns' New 52 Aquaman run.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed