DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 115,990 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah I hope so too. After all, Half in the Bag is one of my favorite RLM series. I think the chemistry between Mike and Jay when reviewing movies is just perfect. 8)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Gal Gadot says Wonder Woman³ script is being written

Local Trouble

Stitch

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

He is about to be  :-\

Spoiler
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

ace3g

ace3g

Awesome news, now hope studio reverts back to the BvS suit.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

How could you let me beat you to it?

And I agree.  The BvS suit was the GOAT.

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 29, 2022, 01:33:10 AMHow could you let me beat you to it?

And I agree.  The BvS suit was the GOAT.

I was away from my computer/phone...

I am surprised most of the time when I am first to post some of the news/links that I do.  Just trying bring the news/information to start a conversation.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I wonder if J.Lo got Affleck's head back in the game.  I could totally see her wanting to be the DCEU Catwoman.  And I could actually see her pulling it off if she stays in Hustlers shape (or better).

Spoiler
[close]

Stitch

Stitch

From what I've read, it's a cameo to replace Keaton, since Aquaman 2 is now coming out before Flash, and Keaton's Batman wouldn't make sense.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Stitch on Jul 30, 2022, 04:09:35 PMFrom what I've read, it's a cameo to replace Keaton, since Aquaman 2 is now coming out before Flash, and Keaton's Batman wouldn't make sense.
God only knows what they are going to do with The Flash after whatshisfaces' legal issues.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: T Dog on Jul 30, 2022, 06:29:34 PM
Quote from: Stitch on Jul 30, 2022, 04:09:35 PMFrom what I've read, it's a cameo to replace Keaton, since Aquaman 2 is now coming out before Flash, and Keaton's Batman wouldn't make sense.
God only knows what they are going to do with The Flash after whatshisfaces' legal issues.
From what I've read, they're just going to release it. WB have spent too much on The Flash to not release it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed