DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 115,990 times)

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

SM

SM

You will not top this and it is a fools errand to even try.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

The DCU feels like they're getting way ahead of themselves with all these announced projects.  I wouldn't be surprised if the first movies out of the gate flop badly and they cancel the whole thing.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 03, 2024, 07:36:58 PMThe DCU feels like they're getting way ahead of themselves with all these announced projects.  I wouldn't be surprised if the first movies out of the gate flop badly and they cancel the whole thing.
...again

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 03, 2024, 07:36:58 PMThe DCU feels like they're getting way ahead of themselves with all these announced projects.  I wouldn't be surprised if the first movies out of the gate flop badly and they cancel the whole thing.
I'm way more interested in THE BATMAN and JOKER universes.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 03, 2024, 07:36:58 PMI wouldn't be surprised if the first movies out of the gate flop badly and they cancel the whole thing.
I think Gunn has built up too much good will - and is too competent - for Superman to flop badly. Even if people are disappointed it should do enough business opening week to limp along.

As for the others...

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Apr 05, 2024, 08:03:32 AMI think Gunn has built up too much good will - and is too competent - for Superman to flop badly.

You could have said the same thing about Bryan Singer in 2006.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 05, 2024, 08:08:49 AMYou could have said the same thing about Bryan Singer in 2006.
Key difference is Gunn writes his scripts, and his writing is quite reliable.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed