Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 421,317 times)

Elliott

Elliott

People are saying Slam.
And these krogans are "older and slower".

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Galliruler on Apr 07, 2012, 02:45:32 AM
People are saying Slam.
And these krogans are "older and slower".

Ya, there supposed to be even slower than the other Krogran classes. Which means, slllllllooooooowwwww....

r888

r888

Bioware you screw up kelly romance I was expecting kiss not this
You ruin kelly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvF3fh-7XWw#ws

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: r888 on Apr 07, 2012, 02:55:25 AM
Bioware you screw up kelly romance I was expecting kiss not this
You ruin kelly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvF3fh-7XWw#ws
Your one out of 10,000 who picked Mailbox? ...Wow... Dont worry for the 1 out of 10,000 who picked Jacob he cheats on you.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm back on Mass Effect 3. I played solo against Cerberus and I ALMOST did it! I died with 8 seconds left in the extraction round!

But it wasn't with the Katana shotgun (wave 10 with that). Nope, I have a new weapon of choice now, assault rifle. The M8-Avenger III with the Stability Damper V (70% + stability) and the Precision Scope V (35% + accuracy/scope).

My downfall was that they were moving in all at once so I didn't have time to focus on the Atlas (no rockets) that drove me out of cover. If I held out for 8 more seconds... on the bright side I find that my new choice murders Phantoms especially when aided by grenades.

Elliott

Elliott

It's always nice to see an Asari revive herself three times, each time getting juggled between two phantoms and going down again.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I wish they would give you an option to trade characters... Because seriously I don't use my Asari... But I would be happy to give her to a loving home ... in exchange for a Quarian Engineer

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 07, 2012, 04:11:40 AM
I wish they would give you an option to trade characters... Because seriously I don't use my Asari... But I would be happy to give her to a loving home ... in exchange for a Quarian Engineer
Vanguard or Adept?

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

The Quarian Engineer is pretty fun.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Galliruler on Apr 07, 2012, 04:15:12 AM
Vanguard or Adept?
She is a Vanguard her name it Kattra and she likes geth and Varran and just animals in genrel...

Elliott

Elliott

Oh. I just got a vanguard. :P

Kattra, huh? Hmmm... Mine if I use that name for a project I'm doing?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Galliruler on Apr 07, 2012, 05:45:38 AM
Oh. I just got a vanguard. :P

Kattra, huh? Hmmm... Mine if I use that name for a project I'm doing?
Depends Pm the details...
I want a Batarian already!

Effectz

scarhunter92

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Made it to wave 10 solo against the Geth with my assault rifle. Way better than making it to wave 6 with the shotgun.

I completed the objective but was surrounded in the open by multiple Pyros and Hunters coming in at once.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed