Nightlord

For once I hope this is bullshit.

Effectz

Effectz

Intresting read.

EA are pricks.

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

"Mass Shift" sounds terrible. I don't think I'll be buying anymore Bioware games after the ME3 fiasco anyway.

Effectz

Effectz

It's EA not Bioware.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Gotta call bullshit on this one; sounds even more horrible than if they left it where it is.

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Quote from: Effectz on Mar 25, 2012, 10:27:51 PM
It's EA not Bioware.

Bioware are the ones responsible for the ending fiasco, EA are responsible for trying to milk money out of their customers at every turn. Bioware are the ones who blatantly lied to people before release, stating that there would be "many different endings" and that the player's choices would "matter". I already lost faith in them for the rather shitty game that is Star Wars: The Old Republic and the way they ended Mass Effect was the final straw. I'm not going to pester them about changing the ending unlike others have been, I'd much rather watch them go under in the wake of this mess. They've alienated a large portion of their fanbase and it's clear they've lost their passion in making ganes. ME3 was clearly "just another job" to them, with reptitive gameplay, subpar graphics and plotholes you could throw an asteroid through.

Prime113

Prime113

SWTOR was shitty? Have you been playing the same game that I just played for 8 hours today(Free trial weekend)? And, are you saying that ME3, as a whole, was shitty?

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 26, 2012, 03:06:45 AM
SWTOR was shitty? Have you been playing the same game that I just played for 8 hours today(Free trial weekend)?

It was dull, repetitive and full of glaring technical issues. They spent more of the game's budget on voice-acting than the actual game itself. It shows.

Prime113

Prime113

I definitely didn't see that. I thought it was quite amazing. And, are you saying Mass Effect 3, as a whole, was a shit game?

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 26, 2012, 03:11:38 AM
I definitely didn't see that. I thought it was quite amazing. And, are you saying Mass Effect 3, as a whole, was a shit game?

ME3 was a 7/10, tops. I'd dock it a point because of the endings, but that isn't really fair. The whole game's a thinly disguised corridor shooter, a far cry from the first game's more open-ended environments and deeper RPG elements. Character animations are often stiff, sometimes to the point of being comical. The plot itself is nothing special whereas the ending negates everything the player has done up to that point as well as being the direct opposite of what the developers stated in interviews during production. Some of the characters aren't terribly likeable, especially Diana Allers and the ever-whining Kaidan Alenko. The invasion of Earth lacks effect, simply because we feel no connection to this futuristic Earth so who are we to care if it gets roasted by Reapers? I could write an essay about the good and bad of the game, but I can't be bothered.

WinterActual

WinterActual

SWTOR was shitty? Have you been playing the same game that I just played for 8 hours today(Free trial weekend)? And, are you saying that ME3, as a whole, was shitty?
Try Guild Wars 2. Then you will realize how bad SWTOR is.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: QuantumSheep on Mar 26, 2012, 03:10:17 AM
SWTOR was shitty? Have you been playing the same game that I just played for 8 hours today(Free trial weekend)?

It was dull, repetitive and full of glaring technical issues. They spent more of the game's budget on voice-acting than the actual game itself. It shows.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 26, 2012, 11:58:19 AM
Quote from: QuantumSheep on Mar 26, 2012, 03:10:17 AM

http://i43.tinypic.com/29eq8v5.jpg

Actually he doesn't have to deal with it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed