Your thoughts on Drugs?

Started by daywalker, Aug 30, 2011, 10:21:03 AM

Author
Your thoughts on Drugs? (Read 49,670 times)

Effectz

Effectz

I do Cocaine sometimes,does that make me more scummy?

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

No, it depends on what you did to get it, did you pawn your xbox games or raid your kids piggy bank? I dont know why you took offense, All I was trying to say was there are differences between a person who takes hard drugs and someone who tokes the reefer. From a legal standpoint, this is true because generally the offense for getting caught with pot is less severe than getting caught with rocks.

Effectz

Effectz

You are talking about addicts.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Effectz on Mar 16, 2012, 04:19:02 PM

Yes,

A hard drug addict is a whole different monster and warrants a distinction of being generally more "low" compared to marijuana users. Of course, the statement above is my opinion and should not be taken as true statement.

Hawkins

Hawkins

Quote from: evolution_rex on Mar 04, 2012, 01:37:15 AM
Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 04, 2012, 01:25:15 AM
The rest was fairly serious however. You're explaining why you dislike drugs by citing an example of when you reacted violently against someone. Kind of like me saying I'm a recovering alcoholic so whenever I walk past a pub I hit someone outside having a smoke to register my disagreement.
I punched him becuase I have a huge dislike for weed. That part wasn't suppose to make sense, I just stated something I did.
surprised they are still friends with you if they are cause that's a shady thing to do because he smokes weed and you don't because your one of those people who are hard core anti drugs and looks down on every one who has done or does does whether its a hard drug or pot.imo you of those stuck up people who thinks they are better then the people hes around going by your arrogant comment.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Mar 16, 2012, 04:31:51 PM

Yes,

A hard drug addict is a whole different monster and warrants a distinction of being generally more "low" compared to marijuana users. Of course, the statement above is my opinion and should not be taken as true statement.

An addict isn't a monster. He is someone who seriously needs help. Until society starts viewing addicts as health patients instead of violent criminals, our attitudes towards drugs will never change.

Deathbearer

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 16, 2012, 10:23:12 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on Mar 16, 2012, 04:31:51 PM

Yes,

An addict isn't a monster. He is someone who seriously needs help. Until society starts viewing addicts as health patients instead of violent criminals, our attitudes towards drugs will never change.

This. Addiction is a medical issue, but it is treated (in many places, like the US) as a criminal issue. Criminal acts done in the throws of addiction are one thing, but the addiction itself is not criminal.

HappyAlien

HappyAlien

Don't really do any illegal drugs myself, but all this money and time law enforcement spends on it is kinda stupid. The Mexican drug lords have made billions just like the mafia made during prohibition in the U.S in the 20's and 30's.
Prohibition actually made the Mafia a power in the U.S, So the U.S government is to blame for much of the mafia coming into power in the U.S.

In Australia it has been recomended that we legalize some drugs as the only people making a profit from them are Bikie gangs and criminal organisations. Plus if you take into fat a lot of people who pass the laws making these drugs illegal use those same drugs or have used them. Just watch Boardwalk Empire all the officials and politicians still drink alcohol its the old do as i say not as i do!

Lie

Lie

Yesterday I had my last zute for the foreseeable future and dumped the rest of the score in a corn beef and pasta meal I ate about a half hour ago. The reason I'm stopping is because I hear things I know aren't really being said but no matter how much I know it's not real it still sounds real like an echo in the back of my head and this is when I'm not high, when I am high I spend it in a panicked state wondering if people can hear my inside voice. No more it's stupid to keep that up I'm just wasting my money and life, I had some good years and how knows maybe I'll feel I'm in a place where I can do it without having to look over my back and really enjoy it like the college days. But for now I'm not touching the stuff.

This should get me by. :)

The PredBen

The PredBen

I started smoking weed about three months ago. I probably smoke 3 - 4 times a week until last week. I haven't for almost a week now though, moderation in all things.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: The PredBen on Nov 01, 2012, 11:14:25 PM
I started smoking weed about three months ago. I probably smoke 3 - 4 times a week until last week. I haven't for almost a week now though, moderation in all things.

Weed was awesome. It's hard to stop though, especially if you light up multiple times a day. I did alot back in the day and I had to come up with things to do because smoking was a boredom thing. If I wasn't toking, I was bored as hell!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I generally smoke once or twice every few weeks. I keep it moderate. Never any hard drugs.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Nov 02, 2012, 04:20:11 PM
Quote from: The PredBen on Nov 01, 2012, 11:14:25 PM

Weed was awesome. It's hard to stop though, especially if you light up multiple times a day. I did alot back in the day and I had to come up with things to do because smoking was a boredom thing. If I wasn't toking, I was bored as hell!
Boredom can be the thing. I -with a flatmate- spent 6 months smoking every day, all day, then things were picking up at university, I needed my brain (and money), and quit cold turkey. I managed no bother, but my flatmate couldn't help himself. He was more idle.

Effectz

Effectz

I went up to my friends apartment tonight,my friend went picking mushrooms.So I had about 20 of these things,they tasted like ass after drying them.The 3 of us sat down and watched Baraka.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG9P7JWtxhw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5uBr9Dq5rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5uBr9Dq5rs

It's just random video that won awards full of crazy stuff.3 of us just laughed for about 3 hours at it,it was pretty amazing.Conversations were basically based on how we're f**king the planet up,followed by convulsive laughing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed