Your thoughts on Drugs?

Started by daywalker, Aug 30, 2011, 10:21:03 AM

Author
Your thoughts on Drugs? (Read 49,679 times)

Lie

Lie

I'm gonna be open about this, Naruto Generation Storm comes out on the 30th of March. like with AVP 2010, Persona 4, Skins and Misfits I'm gonna pick up 4 scores and be off my nut for the first playthrough/viewing. It's become a ritual.

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Just wanted to chime in my opinion here
Now I go to parties every now and then with my friends. And yes, there are drugs there occassionally. Do I do them? No. But thats not the point. Look, pot and low level drugs I could care less about. It's just in my neighborhood, Heroin is a major f***ing problem among kids a little older than me. Every week there someone from my school or neighboring schools who OD's. That what I have a problem with
So my opinion on drugs? Whatever floats your boat, but just be old enough to be able to make decisions for yourself. My aunt was a crack addict, and is now out of her mind and toothless. Given, I have like 10 aunts and uncles on my mom's side who were raised dirt poor because their fanatical religous mother was to busy going to anti-abortion rallies to provide while their father worked his ass off to provide for 10 kids, so she had it pretty rough, but she started when she was about 14 or 15. She's relapsed twice since her recoveries and I'd bet she'll do it again. So yeah, hard drugs piss me off, and I've seen them destroy people firsthand.
You wanna smoke hash though, that's fine with me. Whatever floats your boat
Hate to be such a buzzkill, haha

evolution_rex

evolution_rex

A reason why I dislike weed so much is that a lot of time when the weed smokers present themselves like they're full of peace and stuff, yet they'll make fun of the people who don't smoke it. I've been made fun of many times by a lot of different people. A friend who sells weed promised he'd make me a pot head yesterday, and I punched him in the face and I haven't talked to him sense. I'm not against marijuana being legal, but people are always harassing me, trying to get me high. That is what gets me about weed, and is why I personally will never smoke it nor allow my friends to smoke it in front of me. I have too many personal feelings against it.

But, there is not much wrong with weed except for the drowsy state it puts you in and the revolting smell. It can be addictive, but everything can be addictive. It does change people though. I've had older brothers and friends who've transformed negatively. However, those changes probably happened becuase it is illegal. When doing an illegal thing, it causes them to do other illegal things, so sometimes it changes people into total douche bags who you can't stand. So, if it was legal, I don't think people would change themselves so negatively.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I don't find the smell in the least bit disgusting. And if you're running around punching your friends in the face anyway, your argument is invalid  :laugh:

Valaquen

Valaquen

The smell is lovely, unless you're smoking solid. That stuff is crap. Synthetic crap laced with boot polish. Avoid!

Vulhala

Vulhala

....dat Cheddar....

severen76

severen76

Man, I miss hot-boxing and watching films. I haven't done it in ages, but I've always found it a lot more fun than drinking.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 04, 2012, 01:15:17 AM
Man, I miss hot-boxing and watching films. I haven't done it in ages, but I've always found it a lot more fun than drinking.
Same, and there's less drama, falling around, and fighting to boot  :P

evolution_rex

evolution_rex

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 04, 2012, 01:04:01 AM
I don't find the smell in the least bit disgusting. And if you're running around punching your friends in the face anyway, your argument is invalid  :laugh:
I don't punch my friends often, and what exactly do you think my argument was? All I did was share an experience and a reason why I hate weed. Wasn't exactly an argument...

Vulhala

Vulhala

The 'argument is invalid' line was a joke.

The rest was fairly serious however. You're explaining why you dislike drugs by citing an example of when you reacted violently against someone. Kind of like me saying I'm a recovering alcoholic so whenever I walk past a pub I hit someone outside having a smoke to register my disagreement.

evolution_rex

evolution_rex

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 04, 2012, 01:25:15 AM
The rest was fairly serious however. You're explaining why you dislike drugs by citing an example of when you reacted violently against someone. Kind of like me saying I'm a recovering alcoholic so whenever I walk past a pub I hit someone outside having a smoke to register my disagreement.
I punched him becuase I have a huge dislike for weed. That part wasn't suppose to make sense, I just stated something I did.

Valaquen

Valaquen

It was good enough for Bogart :P

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: evolution_rex on Mar 04, 2012, 12:59:35 AM
A reason why I dislike weed so much is that a lot of time when the weed smokers present themselves like they're full of peace and stuff, yet they'll make fun of the people who don't smoke it. I've been made fun of many times by a lot of different people. A friend who sells weed promised he'd make me a pot head yesterday, and I punched him in the face and I haven't talked to him sense. I'm not against marijuana being legal, but people are always harassing me, trying to get me high. That is what gets me about weed, and is why I personally will never smoke it nor allow my friends to smoke it in front of me. I have too many personal feelings against it.

But, there is not much wrong with weed except for the drowsy state it puts you in and the revolting smell. It can be addictive, but everything can be addictive. It does change people though. I've had older brothers and friends who've transformed negatively. However, those changes probably happened becuase it is illegal. When doing an illegal thing, it causes them to do other illegal things, so sometimes it changes people into total douche bags who you can't stand. So, if it was legal, I don't think people would change themselves so negatively.

You are 15,More than likely your friends smoke it because it's ''cool''

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 04, 2012, 01:09:27 AM
Synthetic crap laced with boot polish.
They prefer the term 'artificial smoking' themselves.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed