Your thoughts on Drugs?

Started by daywalker, Aug 30, 2011, 10:21:03 AM

Author
Your thoughts on Drugs? (Read 49,671 times)

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Ghostface on Sep 07, 2011, 02:35:59 AM
Quote from: The PredBen on Sep 06, 2011, 06:23:32 PM
Meh I was offered cigarettes recently and turned them down. But, f**k it, it seemed so relaxing to smoke. I doubt I'll try it though. My family is pretty against me smoking and (at least until I turn 18) I'm going to not try it.

I wouldn't even try it if I were you. As a reformed smoker let me tell you, there's nothing to try. The only reason smoking makes you feel more relaxed is because you're going through a nicotine withdrawal and you are giving your body what it wants. Until your body is reliant on it, you are just forcing a chemical into your body that will make you cough and most likely give you dizzy spells and possibly feel sick. Avoid it if you can.  ;)

Good point I guess I'll try my best not to do it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The PredBen on Sep 06, 2011, 06:23:32 PM
Meh I was offered cigarettes recently and turned them down. But, f**k it, it seemed so relaxing to smoke. I doubt I'll try it though. My family is pretty against me smoking and (at least until I turn 18) I'm going to not try it.

It's relaxing until your teeth turn black, you can't stop coughing, and your body becomes entrenched with the smell of smoke.

Ghostface

Ghostface

It's good to see where I'm from, less and less people smoke. There are still plenty of people that do, but I dont see as much in the new generations.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Where do you hail from?

Pux Almighty

Pux Almighty

Quote from: Ghostface on Sep 07, 2011, 01:24:43 PM
It's good to see where I'm from, less and less people smoke. There are still plenty of people that do, but I dont see as much in the new generations.

Pretty much the opposite here in central Europe, meeting a group of thirteen year old girls smoking is common, sadly.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Pux Almighty on Sep 07, 2011, 03:39:07 PM
Quote from: Ghostface on Sep 07, 2011, 01:24:43 PM

Pretty much the opposite here in central Europe, meeting a group of thirteen year old girls smoking is common, sadly.

What country are you from?

Pux Almighty

Pux Almighty

It's all in the profile, bro.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Pux Almighty on Sep 07, 2011, 08:40:57 PM
It's all in the profile, bro.

Ah I see now.  ;)

daywalker

daywalker

This may seem strange but when On Drugs what music do you listen to? me well any 60's 70's music Joe cocker pink floyd, the doors, black sabbath, led zepplin, motorhead, jimmi hendrix..... and many more

bobby brown

bobby brown

Daft punk & cage the elephant have dominated my speakers latley :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: daywalker on Sep 08, 2011, 09:14:20 AM
This may seem strange but when On Drugs what music do you listen to? me well any 60's 70's music Joe cocker pink floyd, the doors, black sabbath, led zepplin, motorhead, jimmi hendrix..... and many more

When I'm drunk, nothing sounds better than heavy metal.

Pux Almighty

Pux Almighty

Black metal, doom metal, dark ambient and industrial/electronic when I'm stoned.

Don't ever listen to black metal on mushrooms. Just don't.

Effectz

Effectz

Went to some warhouse party last weekend.Stimulants were ingested,had a blast.

Ghostface

Ghostface

I'm going to watch Above and Beyond next weekend. I've taken the monday/tuesday off work...

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Ghostface on Sep 08, 2011, 11:49:18 PM
I'm going to watch Above and Beyond next weekend. I've taken the monday/tuesday off work...
That basically means,Im getting wrecked and there isnt shit a woman can say about it.Is it above and beyond the dj's?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed