Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 102,580 times)

Corporal Hicks

When I get home tomorrow I'll try and post some up.

Shasvre

I would like to request some pictures from Alien Omnibus 3. I have heard that there is supposed to be an alien lifeform who eats Xenomorph Eggs. Could you take some screencaps of that creature please?

Byohzrd

if it isnt too much trouble can someone post pictures of the predalien from AvP Duel? burster and adult if possible thanks in advance

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Swedish Predator on Jun 28, 2008, 02:18:55 AM
I would like to request some pictures from Alien Omnibus 3. I have heard that there is supposed to be an alien lifeform who eats Xenomorph Eggs. Could you take some screencaps of that creature please?

Quote from: Byohzrd on Jun 28, 2008, 04:24:20 AM
if it isnt too much trouble can someone post pictures of the predalien from AvP Duel? burster and adult if possible thanks in advance

Purebreedalien

Woah I can't wait to get to Duel in my Omnibus! :o

War Wager

Don't get your hopes up, the PredAlien only has a few pages.

Shasvre

Thanks for the pictures Darkness.

They look pretty cool, reminds me of orcs. Any idea why one of them are throwing up? And one the last page, is that the creatures mouth or toung you can see there? Or is it the facehugger jumping out of the egg?

By the way, how long is the original comic?

And again, thanks for the pictures. I will defentily be bying Alien Omnibus 3 soon  :D

Darkness

Well, I got those from the Aliens: Dark Horse Presents Platinum Edition and the story is 8 pages long.

On the last page it's a Facehugger, I think jumping out. You can see the legs.

Darkness

A little late but here's the scans:

Quote from: Kriszilla on Nov 18, 2007, 01:25:11 AM
I'd like to request screens of that weird alien from Alien vs. Batman. I don't know what it's host was, but it was pretty f***ing huge.

Quote from: Fiorina 161 on Nov 18, 2007, 03:02:18 AM
If requests are going i'd really appreciate some scans of the Alien Queen in Tribes... You got one there but she is in the process of getting her brains blown out  :D

Private Hudson

Damn!! In that first pic of the huge xeno, is that a Jockey Alien?

Corporal Hicks

Crocodile Alien.

Darkness

So why is it so big?

Corporal Hicks

'Cause those crossovers are retarded? I don't know. You know how I feel about those comics.

Darkness

You just have to see crossovers as just a bit of fun.

Corporal Hicks

I can't. They're worse than AvPR in my eyes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed