Alien: Isolation Officially Announced - Trailer & Preview Thread

Started by ikarop, Jan 07, 2014, 05:22:31 PM

Author
Alien: Isolation Officially Announced - Trailer & Preview Thread (Read 98,578 times)

ikarop

It's when you pay a small amount of money (micropayment) in exchange of some game goodies. Usually stuff that helps you with the game or helps you unlock stuff early. Points, gold, experience, etc...

aliens13

Like the Dead Space 3 or the AvP Evolution

Snark

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 25, 2014, 05:39:55 PM
It's when you pay a small amount of money (micropayment) in exchange of some game goodies. Usually stuff that helps you with the game or helps you unlock stuff early. Points, gold, experience, etc...

Oh, I hate that crap! Gimicks to make more money. I wouldn't expect this game to have ever done that. Now create a DLC later on for a charge, yes they should do that.

Valaquen

Quote from: Snark on Mar 26, 2014, 05:41:42 PM

Oh, I hate that crap! Gimicks to make more money.
Yup, when I was a kid you played the game to unlock that stuff.

WinterActual

ShadowPred

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 26, 2014, 05:44:42 PM
Quote from: Snark on Mar 26, 2014, 05:41:42 PM

Oh, I hate that crap! Gimicks to make more money.
Yup, when I was a kid you played the game to unlock that stuff.

Our children will laugh when we tell them we could unlock costumes in vidja games, and we'll cry in despair as we see them take 20 dollars off of our wallet just to be able to choose a different color for their character's pants.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 27, 2014, 03:01:13 AMOur children will laugh when we tell them we could unlock costumes in vidja games, and we'll cry in despair as we see them take 20 dollars off of our wallet just to be able to choose a different color for their character's pants.
Lol the good old days.

I remember, before online updates, when games actually had to be finished before they could release them...

Corporal Hicks

Ha. I remember patches in PC Gaming magazines!

Vertigo

Yup. Underdeveloped, incomplete or bug-ridden launches are as old as gaming itself. Remember ET? KOTOR2? Hidden & Dangerous? At least we usually get patches for the bare basics now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed