Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 761,010 times)

Vermillion

Vermillion

And placing the eggs upside down. Completely screwing with canon.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

No not screwing with canon, screwing with hu-mans. We'll learn that the second Bishop(A3) was already on board the Sulaco and we'll watch him glue the egg upside down. Half Bishop will then ask Bishop2 why the hell did he do that. Bishop2 will say he hates insurance adjusters and will take joy in knowing once he turns the security system back on the industry will collapse while they try and make sense of the asinine footage.

To explain why it took company so long to get to Fury... nah not too long. They wanted to arrive just at the right moment and secure the cargo while it still was in it's chest buster stage. Essentially Bishop was going to grab the alien as it erupted from Ripley's chest. A nice and simple in and out but that one Asian guy was a little too gun happy and blew the entire set up.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 17, 2018, 08:13:40 PM
A nice and simple in and out but that one Asian guy was a little too gun happy and blew the entire set up.

I didn't see what you were getting at there for a second. I was about to say, "but Vasquez was a Hispanic woman for God's sake".  :D

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Mistake's were made. :)

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Is that the official alternative title for Alien3?  :P

Stitch

Stitch

It was David. It's always David. Everything is now David. Retroactively. The egg was planted by David. The egg is David. Ripley is now David.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 17, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
But Bishop did do it. We all know Bishop is just David in a Bishop skin.

Fukin A, makes sense, programmed by Weyland-Yutani to be super sensitive and caring, yet also programmed to do anything the company programmed him to do.

Prime Objective: Bring back lifeform, lifeforms if possible
Secondary Objectives:

-Be ultra discreet about it
- Avoid bringing back anyone alive (unless your decapitated or cut in half and can't fly back on your own)

Why would he come back for Ripley then?

426Buddy

426Buddy

I think we all know the truth...

Spunkmeyer... he never got on that dropship.

Really though I think its time we reached a consensus here.

The anwser is that there isnt an anwser. There is no legitimate way to explain the egg on the Sulaco.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Nostromo on Aug 18, 2018, 12:38:07 AM
The behavioral inhibitors? Well that's assuming Bishop was even telling the truth in the first place. I'll chalk it up to artificial person sympathy. Yea, not bad for a hu-man.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 18, 2018, 12:48:04 AMThere is no legitimate way to explain the egg on the Sulaco.
Royal jelly?

SM

SM

Legitimate.

The Old One

The Old One

100%

(Just remove the damn shot.)

Samhain13

Samhain13

Can't believe I missed this 12 year old still active thread.

Anyway... when I was a child I did have this memory of seeing Bishop tell Ripley he putted the eggs there for some reason. I later rewatched the movie a few years after AVP came out in my teens and was suprised that the scene wasn't there. It's like my childish mind made up an explanation on it's own for the magical asspull egg. Strange stuff.

The Old One

The Old One

Here's your in movie explanation;

"I had a terrible dream in hypersleep."

Perhaps the visuals aren't as literal as we all believe.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Stitch on Aug 17, 2018, 11:53:24 PM
Ripley is now David.

Ripley is David and Daniels child. She is space Nephilim, and unknowingly returned to kill her brother, Big Chap.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 18, 2018, 01:22:59 AM
Quote from: Nostromo on Aug 18, 2018, 12:38:07 AM
The behavioral inhibitors? Well that's assuming Bishop was even telling the truth in the first place. I'll chalk it up to artificial person sympathy. Yea, not bad for a hu-man.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 18, 2018, 12:48:04 AMThere is no legitimate way to explain the egg on the Sulaco.
Royal jelly?

Royal Jelly = Verm rage!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed