A:CM at NY Comic-Con - New Screenshots + Panel Inside

Started by ikarop, Oct 12, 2012, 11:32:28 PM

Author
A:CM at NY Comic-Con - New Screenshots + Panel Inside (Read 56,532 times)

WinterActual

Then why Randy said it was a false statement by some media guy   ??? ?

chupacabras acheronsis

Predaker

Yep, damage control.

There were false statements made by several media reports, just like in the ones we have read today. It's not uncommon. They misrepresented the facts by saying female marines weren't in the game, when the petition actually fully supported the developers while requesting PLAYABLE female marines.

Have a good day everyone!

WinterActual

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Oct 15, 2012, 07:52:04 PM
damage control.
Your signature reminded me - somebody should make Remove Crusher vid xD

RagingDragon

That report from badassdigest was brutal.  Sigh.  I can already see how this is going to end.

newbeing

Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 15, 2012, 09:50:09 PM
That report from badassdigest was brutal.  Sigh.  I can already see how this is going to end.

The two issues I had major problems with are the human enemies not reacting to being shot. This might be an issue of animations not being hooked up or a bug, but that could really break the immersion for me.There other was Lance playing Weyland. Really don't like the idea of a Weyland being in this game. Hits too connections with AvP.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Yeah Bishop, i mean Lance, should really focus on Bishop the 1st and Bishop the 2nd (Rook is it?).
Not the Weyland, the sunglasses wearing, womenising, billionair just because it seems so cliche...now and that its shout out to AVP and alas AVP(ii) the game in which most people can barely rememeber let alone hold in their eyerolls.
But i suppose that was Charles Bishop W. rather than Michael Bishop Weyland?  ::)

Quote from: newbeing on Oct 15, 2012, 09:57:35 PM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 15, 2012, 09:50:09 PM

The two issues I had major problems with are the human enemies not reacting to being shot. This might be an issue of animations not being hooked up or a bug, but that could really break the immersion for me.There other was Lance playing Weyland. Really don't like the idea of a Weyland being in this game. Hits too connections with AvP.

ikarop

I'm surprised they are talking about Lance's second role openly. It's a major plot point in one of the acts (at least in the part I heard about).

Valaquen

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 15, 2012, 09:24:27 PM
http://badassdigest.com/2012/10/15/gearbox-softwares-aliens-colonial-marines-hands-on-nycc-preview
QuotePitchford even feels that their initial talks for the game, in which they met with Ridley Scott and got him to literally dust off scripts and art for the project, might have kickstarted Scott's thoughts of going back to the world with Prometheus.
Okay, Randy ...

RagingDragon

Quote from: Valaquen on Oct 15, 2012, 11:20:28 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Oct 15, 2012, 09:24:27 PM
http://badassdigest.com/2012/10/15/gearbox-softwares-aliens-colonial-marines-hands-on-nycc-preview
QuotePitchford even feels that their initial talks for the game, in which they met with Ridley Scott and got him to literally dust off scripts and art for the project, might have kickstarted Scott's thoughts of going back to the world with Prometheus.
Okay, Randy ...
HAHAHAA I almost said something about this, but didn't want to be the guy who's always being a dick. :laugh:  That was the eye-roller of the week. :laugh: :laugh:

Predaker

What's wrong with Lance playing Weyland? It makes sense to me. In Alien Canon, that's how it goes. Prometheus is divorcing aliens and headed for blade runner territory.  ;D

The Runner

Quote from: Predaker on Oct 15, 2012, 11:22:40 PM
What's wrong with Lance playing Weyland? It makes sense to me. In Alien Canon, that's how it goes. Prometheus is divorcing aliens and headed for blade runner territory.  ;D

THANK GOD.

Valaquen

Hm, the media seems quite reserved.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed