Recent posts

Predator Films / Re: What if Hr Giger designed ...
Last post by bobcunk - Today at 01:54:43 AM
Quote from: D-101 on Dec 19, 2007, 03:20:18 AMIt would still have a p*ssy face, except maybe without the mandibles.  :P
it would have mandibles but would lood differnt🍆 maybe the dreadlocks aswell🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
Predator Films / Re: Why isn't Predators (2010)...
Last post by bobcunk - Today at 01:51:23 AM
Quote from: aliens13 on Feb 04, 2024, 12:03:05 AM
Quote from: RoguePred1987 on Feb 03, 2024, 10:48:37 PMthe fact that they only had a year to go from nothing to releasing in theaters might of had something to do with it. their budget wasn't what was needed as well. complete lack of studio support. all factors.

i always say, the movie being as watchable as it is, is a miracle and testament to the work everyone involved put into it.
Maybe after the failure of both AvP and AvPR Fox didn't want to risk to much. But yeah, considering all the factors the movie it's very nice
was avp and avp-r failures? I thought they did fairly well financially  I wasn't Predator 2 the only one that actually lost money at the boxoffice?
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 01:32:32 AM
Yeah he takes large breaks between his seasons on Fargo, I think it is a really good thing, to develop the material.
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 12:58:15 AM
If it was a special edition with some added exclusive stuff, I wouldn't have an issue. $50 for just a digital download is ridiculous.
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 12:51:04 AM
It's an interesting one for sure... it's allegedly aimed at "True Fans" (in their own words)... I personally feel the members of AvPG are among the most dedicated Alien fans anywhere, yet we all seem to be in unison regarding how we feel about this / the pricing... just curious, has *any* of us here actually ordered one? (If so, what was the biggest selling factor for you?)
Alien vs Predator Films / Re: Paul W.S Anderson or The S...
Last post by SM - Today at 12:50:01 AM
I think PG-13 was another studio edict.
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 12:33:42 AM
Not many True Fans™ here. >:(
Last post by SM - Today at 12:21:18 AM
Alien Films / Re: Alien 3 Numerical Rating
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 12:14:17 AM
Quote from: TheDerelict on Yesterday at 10:34:36 AM
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Yesterday at 09:33:25 AMAlien 3 may have its flaws, but despite them, I've been a huge fan since its release and would rate it a solid 10/10  8)
Indeed a man of refined taste.

Cult of 161 unite! 😁
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 12:12:24 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Yesterday at 11:22:59 PMWhat if they get Randy?

They can at least buy me a drink first 😂
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed