SM

That's more an entree.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: SM on Nov 26, 2013, 04:12:58 AM
Jai Ho > Ride of the Valkyries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaBfnmVwDt8#ws

Quote from: Liberator on Nov 26, 2013, 04:24:31 AM
I know you guys are just alien fans, but what if the dessert at the banquet was a nice alien egg for everyone?
I like Predators just fine. Why would they be eating Alien eggs?

Liberator

Liberator

Have you seen AVP?

SiL

SiL

Yes, but not the version where Scar snacks down on some eggs at the end when in the sacrificial chamber.

Liberator

Liberator

The whole point is to freak people out by showing that the face-huggers are coming out.  No one will really eat the eggs.  The point is to use the humans in this way, instead of luring scientists to Antarctica so they can be used there.  The opera also gives them a chance to understand what they're getting involved in, but opera is an acquired taste.  Predator opera is the best in my opinion.

SiL

SiL

I have no idea what's going on here.

Liberator

Liberator

There will just be "all this blood", screaming everywhere, and then big xenomorphs will come on-screen and be hunted.

It would be like in Alien 4 when the eggs were put in front of the people kidnapped to be used to breed xeno's.

SM

SM

Quote from: SiL on Nov 26, 2013, 04:37:48 AM
Quote from: SM on Nov 26, 2013, 04:12:58 AM
Jai Ho > Ride of the Valkyries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaBfnmVwDt8#ws

Quote from: Liberator on Nov 26, 2013, 04:24:31 AM
I know you guys are just alien fans, but what if the dessert at the banquet was a nice alien egg for everyone?
I like Predators just fine. Why would they be eating Alien eggs?

Not that shitty Jai Ho - the proper one!  >:(

QuoteI have no idea what's going on here.

Me neither.

I'm not sure that's entirely a bad thing, though.

Liberator

Liberator

Would you agree that my idea is good?

SiL

SiL

Honestly, no. Why Predator opera ... ?

Quote from: SM on Nov 26, 2013, 05:09:01 AM
Not that shitty Jai Ho - the proper one!  >:(
All I can find is that, but in Hindi.

Liberator

Liberator

I also want to put a vote in for AVP3 taking place on LV 223, from Prometheus.  The predators were there during the movie(!), and they'd see the deacon which will grow to gargantuan size and likely possess super intelligence.  I'd like to see what the predators do there, what happens to the deacon as it grows up and tries to survive, and what happens when the next ship from Earth arrives.

Quote from: SiL on Nov 26, 2013, 05:23:09 AM
Honestly, no. Why Predator opera ... ?

The following is written in reply by Liberator, not quoted:

It just sounded funny.  I was going to say predator music and dancing, but their civilization is very advanced so why not "even" opera.  It would be funny, to me, to see those big creatures like performing epic hunts and battles, depicting their ancestral heroes and such.  They would be BIG ON STORYTELLING I think, but again, this is serious thinking about it and I just came up woth opera because it's the most absurd (absurdly funny) thing they could do.

SiL

SiL

Why are we making the Predators laughable?

Liberator

Liberator

Well, I apologize to all the predator fans out there.  I realize I was trying to pay them a compliment, saying they would have well developed, great art forms and culture.  The joke was just the revelation to the humans of the predators' ultimate intentions for them.

SM

SM

QuoteAll I can find is that, but in Hindi.

That's the one.

And I think he be trolling.

In slightly surreal and not unarousing way.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Liberator on Nov 26, 2013, 04:45:32 AM
The whole point is to freak people out by showing that the face-huggers are coming out.  No one will really eat the eggs.  The point is to use the humans in this way, instead of luring scientists to Antarctica so they can be used there.  The opera also gives them a chance to understand what they're getting involved in, but opera is an acquired taste.  Predator opera is the best in my opinion.

Quote from: SiL on Nov 26, 2013, 04:46:38 AM
I have no idea what's going on here.

LMAO. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed