Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 334,270 times)

Corporal Hicks

SuicideDoors

Those Predalien hands  :-\ thank god Ridley is back, if that walked on to his set he'd show it the f**king door

Kaltes

Kaltes

Kaltes

Kaltes

Kaltes

Kaltes

Corporal Hicks

By Joe Gallow. Absolutely love it.  :laugh:

serbip1

serbip1

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 25, 2016, 09:36:53 AM

By Joe Gallow. Absolutely love it.  :laugh:

For a second I thought that was the AvP 2000 but its AvP 2 :D, really enjoyed that game.

Kaltes

Kaltes

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Oct 17, 2016, 05:33:27 PM
Those Predalien hands  :-\ thank god Ridley is back, if that walked on to his set he'd show it the f**king door
like he did with the Deacon?

Corporal Hicks

Kaltes

Kaltes

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Omegamorph on Oct 28, 2016, 10:16:41 AM
Quote from: SuicideDoors on Oct 17, 2016, 05:33:27 PM
like he did with the Deacon?

Design wise, they're both not great. But the deacon is proportionate. Exaggerating certain parts of the PredAlien's suit to make it look bigger just makes it look a little silly to me. Just my take, you may like it!

SiL

SiL

When filmed properly it works. Behind the scenes pictures show how top-heavy all of their suits are.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Exactly; it was never supposed to be filmed in its entirety -- just from the torso up.

And for the record I don't like the design that much -- but in no way is it worse than the things Ridley Scott offered us in Prometheus.

SiL

SiL

Yes it is, if only for the pigtail dreadlocks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed