Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 685,225 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's fine. See, it's too HOT for you to handle the AvP:R side 8)

SM

SM

Hot like explosive diarrhea?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not as cold as ice, anyway.

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Well I never got into AvPR as i did with AvP   so yea

panzytuio

panzytuio

Ya I think AVP one was much better.

A55tricky

A55tricky

i have a lot of issues with these movies, but i'd say the i'd like the first avp more if the preds did look like guys in padded suites. the original preds looked real moved more natural. the avp preds looked like they were struggling to move, and their wrist blades where way to long. they looked like wrist sword and like they were made out of aluminum. i would  have laughed if i wasn't so pissed. so i said avp:r.

i really didn't like either.

draken161

draken161

In my opinion both suck arse.. If I had to choose one it'd have to be AvP-R (trying not to think of predalien face rape) Only because the I hated the bitch that played Lex in the first AvP... I mean come on! her and Scar ran down a hallway together... FARK!

A55tricky

A55tricky

Quote from: draken161 on Nov 30, 2009, 10:38:51 AM
In my opinion both suck arse.. If I had to choose one it'd have to be AvP-R (trying not to think of predalien face rape) Only because the I hated the bitch that played Lex in the first AvP... I mean come on! her and Scar ran down a hallway together... FARK!
i am so with you. it reminded me of a marvel comic tram up. like spider-man and the hulk. ok for comics. retarded for movie. especially sense this was suppose to be an epic movie duel. the only thing that is worse is THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM. people talked for years about jakie chan vs jet lee, and that is what we got. fantasy killer. both were very Saturday morning cartoon. have to have some preachy message. like ( lets come together to kill. we're the good guys.) ok. i love the comics. i like avp duel part 1 and 2. but i know you don't make a movie out of them. if you do at least use the better predalien design. it's like the directors read the comics and used all the bad ideas.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Ha! Read. Methinks you give the Strausse Brothers too much credit. You are right about one thing, however. They did use only bad ideas.

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Like i said before....AvP had more of a story line behind with why the Aliens & Predators met and fought...AvPR was just some wild turkey shoot going on....not much there

Necronomicon IV

Necronomicon IV

-Blinks-

Is... is...

-Blinks twice-

...is AvPR... ACTUALLY winning?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Tragic, I know.  :(

Undeadite

Undeadite

It's ok, one day the world will recognize its mistakes.

Necronomicon IV

Necronomicon IV

I do hope so, because otherwise we're headed for a downward spiral. :-\

-NIN reference

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Undeadite on Dec 11, 2009, 04:22:41 PM
It's ok, one day the world will recognize its mistakes.

But this day is still so far away... :-[

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed