Alienseseses

Alienseseses

The first guy is in his thirties.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

:D

Horhey

Horhey

Alot of people like AVP-R. Nobody I know liked AVP except for my little cousin. AVP-R is alot better than AVP (most movies are better than AVP), but the acting is mediocre at best and its too f**kin dark (looks clearer on Blue Ray though). The action and creatures alone made it good. f**k everything else. The 3rd movie will be better if they light a f**kin candle and get another writer. The bros werent the problem.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The acting was not that bad, i seen worst. The acting in 10,000 B.C. was even worst then AVPR and The Mist. The movie has the worst lines like "We sleep here, we hunt".

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

My sister likes AVP more because she likes snow, and AVP-R was too violent for her.

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Apr 17, 2008, 08:59:06 PM
The acting was not that bad, i seen worst. The acting in 10,000 B.C. was even worst then AVPR and The Mist. The movie has the worst lines like "We sleep here, we hunt".
Who brought up the Mist?

Speaking of mist, it was very foggy one day, and I realised that one great thing for atmosphere is a relatively open space, like a little street or the road under a bridge, with lots of fog.
I want to see that.

Not fog to the point that you can't see anything. Fog to the point that the sky is all white and things fade away the further they are.

Horhey

Horhey

Yea, Ive seen alot worse. It didnt make me squirm in my chair like AVP did. AVP was painful to watch. I DO NOT OWN AN AVP DVD. Not allowed in my house.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

AVP's actors acted exactly the same. Not a single one in the bunch that really stood out.

Well, maybe Miller.

Even Henrikson acted like everyone else. Slow, calm, annoying.
That's the director.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Alienseseses on Apr 17, 2008, 09:05:30 PM
AVP's actors acted exactly the same. Not a single one in the bunch that really stood out.

Well, maybe Miller.

Even Henrikson acted like everyone else. Slow, calm, annoying.
That's the director.

Yea it was cause Ive seen that Lex chick and Miller in other movies and they were good. And we all know Lance is first rate.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Alienseseses on Apr 17, 2008, 09:01:11 PM
Who brought up the Mist?

Speaking of mist, it was very foggy one day, and I realised that one great thing for atmosphere is a relatively open space, like a little street or the road under a bridge, with lots of fog.
I want to see that.

Not fog to the point that you can't see anything. Fog to the point that the sky is all white and things fade away the further they are.

The Mist was great (I may buy it soon) but the acting was not that good IMO.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Although the acting for both films were rather bland, I personally found emotions were conveyed better in the first film. Not only that, there were more problems with the second film like plot holes, creature bias, unrealistic events, etc. AVP:R had many more, "lol yeah, right..." and "okay, why did that happen?" moments than the first film did.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I didn't care about emotions in the movie because i hate love and emotions scenes in movies.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Bio Mech Hunter on Apr 17, 2008, 10:21:09 PM
AVP:R had many more, "lol yeah, right..." and "okay, why did that happen?" moments than the first film did.

Oh I don't know. There may have been more, but they certainly weren't as bad, i.e. Scar & Lex teaming up.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 18, 2008, 12:21:07 AM
Quote from: Bio Mech Hunter on Apr 17, 2008, 10:21:09 PM
AVP:R had many more, "lol yeah, right..." and "okay, why did that happen?" moments than the first film did.

Oh I don't know. There may have been more, but they certainly weren't as bad, i.e. Scar & Lex teaming up.

What about the predator skinning a victim whilst trying to stay low key? and what about the predator slowly taking his armour and helmet off while the predaien just stood there.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Skinning the cop is Predator culture and taking off the armour was making the fight more challenging. Teaming up with a human was pussyfication.

severen76

severen76

It made the fight stupid, knowing that at any time Chet could kill Wolf....but didn't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed