Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,202 times)

tavianini19

tavianini19

Wait, the servers are still up? I had no idea...

Randomizer

Randomizer

Yes , they are . They're not full but ranging from 8-18 players . The least popular server I saw had 8 players in it .

tavianini19

tavianini19

Hmm, may have to check it out.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Fatal Frame

Final night. This game is fun but good gawd it's hard. Dem ghosts move so fast..but I'm almost done. I can finish this.

Dark Souls II

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 23, 2014, 10:36:47 PM
Fatal Frame

Final night. This game is fun but good gawd it's hard. Dem ghosts move so fast..but I'm almost done. I can finish this.

Those f**king priests and their energy balls f**k me up every time.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 23, 2014, 10:39:48 PM
Fatal Frame

My worst f**king enemy was that blind bitch because I could never figure out how many steps was safe to move before she lurched at me. But yeah f**k the priests. And that douche with the Raiden hat.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 23, 2014, 10:42:51 PM
Fatal Frame

My worst f**king enemy was that blind bitch because I could never figure out how many steps was safe to move before she lurched at me. But yeah f**k the priests. And that douche with the Raiden hat.

Oh god yes, that douche. He's a random ghost, and if you do things in a certain order on the third night, he spawns in the same room as a ghost you're required to fight.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 23, 2014, 10:49:24 PM
Fatal Frame

Oh god yes, that douche. He's a random ghost, and if you do things in a certain order on the third night, he spawns in the same room as a ghost you're required to fight.

I believe that's what happened to me when he appeared in the Fish Tank Room with that wispy f**ker. I just hope he's gone forever.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 23, 2014, 10:51:20 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 23, 2014, 10:49:24 PM
Fatal Frame

I believe that's what happened to me when he appeared in the Fish Tank Room with that wispy f**ker. I just hope he's gone forever.

He is. The final night is pretty short, and not all that hard.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Good cause them priests pissed me off hard enough as it is XD

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I found a couple of the priests weren't too bad. It's really the one in the courtyard next to the moon shrine who's the real bitch.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

The stream that just ended got me hyped up to play some more Smash. Shame my thoughts on this being the inferior version of the game turned out to be true. Now I wish I waited for the Wii-U version. :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Parasite Eve

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
In the space of a single set of videos, I've gone from loving this game, annoyances and all, to f**king hating its guts. f**k.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

why?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm stuck between a boss I can't beat and a fight I can't win.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed