Currently Playing (Read 960,414 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 06, 2014, 11:36:30 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 06, 2014, 11:31:55 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 06, 2014, 11:30:56 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 06, 2014, 07:32:55 PM
Resident Evil Remake

Awww yeah, the goodest RE ever. The. f**king. Goodest.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I finished it. I can just tell jumping over to RE2 for the first time will screw with me. :laugh:

Lol well RE2 is still an amazing game. Just remember that you have to beat it with one character then jump right into the next. {if you didn't know already...just sayin. Don't kill me}

Oh, I know about the character swapping thing. I even had to look up how to switch discs on the PSN version to play as Claire first. I meant that I'll have to get used to using a different control scheme and controller. I know I'll be clicking the circle button to examine things instead of the x button because of how Nintendo's controller is set up. :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 06, 2014, 11:39:41 PM
Resident Evil Remake

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I finished it. I can just tell jumping over to RE2 for the first time will screw with me. :laugh:

Lol well RE2 is still an amazing game. Just remember that you have to beat it with one character then jump right into the next. {if you didn't know already...just sayin. Don't kill me}

Oh, I know about the character swapping thing. I even had to look up how to switch discs on the PSN version to play as Claire first. I meant that I'll have to get used to using a different control scheme and controller. I know I'll be clicking the circle button to examine things instead of the x button because of how Nintendo's controller is set up. :laugh:

You might be able to fix it. I always thought X did everything, but maybe I'm remembering wrong. I don't have a ps1 copy anymore so I got the Cube version :3

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 06, 2014, 11:48:36 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 06, 2014, 11:39:41 PM
Resident Evil Remake

You might be able to fix it. I always thought X did everything, but maybe I'm remembering wrong. I don't have a ps1 copy anymore so I got the Cube version :3

It's just that the Wii classic controller has the a button on the side instead of the bottom, and that's the main button. :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Oh..wait wat system you playin' this on cause now i'm f**king confused XD

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm playing remake on Wii, and RE2 on PS3/PS1.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 06, 2014, 11:56:52 PM

Okay..so X isn't the main button? I thought it was..then again, like I said I don't have it on PS1 anymore.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 07, 2014, 12:03:48 AM

Okay..so X isn't the main button? I thought it was..then again, like I said I don't have it on PS1 anymore.
It should be, but the Wii controller puts the main button in the same place where the O button would be on the PS controller.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 07, 2014, 12:06:43 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 07, 2014, 12:03:48 AM

It should be, but the Wii controller puts the main button in the same place where the O button would be on the PS controller.
Gotcha. Now my brain is functioning properly. Or at least as proper as it's gonna get.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil 2

Got killed twice in the opening bits out on the streets of Raccoon City, but I got much better once I reached the police station. I even managed to kill the first licker. 8)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

once you get the shotty lickers become an obsolete enemy.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Army of Two The Devil's Cartel

The 40th Day is way better !

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dead Rising 2

Running around in a leather vest and assless chaps with a ninja mask, sneakers, and one of the show girl headpieces. And I have the gall to call other people psychopaths.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Dishonoured.

Started out as a pacifist, but by the second level I just started murdering everyone. Blink and slow time are insanely good.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

dishonoured was one of the games we played overseas

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

More Bureau: X-Com Declassified. Haven't played in like a week or more, was a bit rusty with the controls, what should have been simple skirmishes ended up taking longer than expected. I got my groove back, but I'm having problems with my sniper (PC Master Cal, that's his name), he's just not taking the critical shots like he should when I call them out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed