Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,437 times)

Keg

Keg

Well he's probably only 17 or 18 now then.

Currently having a blast with Uncharted 2. Finished Golden Abyss and Drakes Fortune.

Been a while since I played Uncharted 2 and I'm having a blast. Think this is the first time I will have played all four games in a row as well.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Amaterasu is a female. Keg she be female!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Doom 64...

Out of the official "Sprites + 3d" Era Doom games.. this is my favourite. all new animations and creature designs, really spooky music and claustrophobic levels. Oh yeah, it also adds a new weapon, actually has a double chainsaw and new enemies.

I'm getting more jump scares with this game than what i got from Doom3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbSDu0DKp_Q#

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Eat hammer.

Quote from: Blacklabel on Nov 27, 2013, 04:00:42 PM
Doom 64...

Out of the official "Sprites + 3d" Era Doom games.. this is my favourite. all new animations and creature designs, really spooky music and claustrophobic levels. Oh yeah, it also adds a new weapon, actually has a double chainsaw and new enemies.

I'm getting more jump scares with this game than what i got from Doom3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbSDu0DKp_Q#

Mah nigga. 8)

I honestly think that game is more Doom 3 than the actual Doom 3.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 27, 2013, 03:50:45 PM
Amaterasu is a female. Keg she be female!

I'm Iron Man.  8)

Resident Evil 0

Rebecca carries all my shit in this game.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Amaterasu on Nov 28, 2013, 05:12:42 AM

Resident Evil 0

Rebecca carries all my shit in this game.  :laugh:

Jazz hands!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD

Never knew there was an option to turn off the bloom and the weird blur/fog effect in the background, that's pretty cool.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Assassin's Creed 4 and Battlefield 4

I really hope there isn't too many naval battles. Too many, and I already know they will become tedious quickly.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil remake on Wii

Played without saves and not burning corpses just to see how long I lasted. Made it about an hour in with pretty good progress before I was ass deep in Crimson Heads.

Razz

Razz

Unexpected PS4 goodness for me recently. ;)

Killzone: Shadow Fall
Battlefield 4
Assassins Creed IV

I'm back in the game. ;D

Vakarian

Vakarian

BF4: Multiplayer, just have the support class to finish off. Also going to finish off the rest of the campaign collectables on my Hard run through.

Dead Space 2: just getting a last few weapon achievements before attempting my Hardcore run. Once I do that I'll have the entire trilogy perfected.

GTA Online: just for shits n giggles. :)

ACIV: I had way too much fin with this game last week., I've found all collectables in the game, I've filled all slots in Kenways Fleet with Man 'o Wars and I'm pretty close to having the Jackdaw fully upgraded.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

So I've made the time to bring back the my character after accidently saving over the previous one with the female. Level 20 already.

So I was minding my own business walking with Lydia in the snow when I met some Thalmor dudes telling me to go away, I asked who they were and they explained who they were in an arrogant tone. I then said "Please, tell more about how the High Elves are the master race". They then went on about how they are superior and stronger compared to men and used the worship of Talos as an example of how inferior men are. They then asked what I believed. I hesitated for a moment, but then I said "I can worship whoever I want to". Then the Thalmor Justicar was all like "WRONG, only a heretic believes otherwise and so you will die a heretic's death!".

The 3 of them then pulled out there weapons and spells in a frightening manner... me and Lydia killed all 3 of them shortly after with ease and carried on with my journey to a cave.  :laugh: This occurred right in front of the Thalmor Embassy gates too.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Vepariga

Vepariga

Nearly finished Max Payne 3, holy shit this game is amazing. visuals are great and i love the little details,like the creases in his shirt when he moves. good shit.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, beat bitterblack isle earlier, holy shit that last fight was amazing.

Got Ass creed 4 earlier and going to start that up soon.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Vepariga on Dec 01, 2013, 08:39:54 AM
Nearly finished Max Payne 3, holy shit this game is amazing. visuals are great and i love the little details,like the creases in his shirt when he moves. good shit.
One of my favourite games of last year, only problem I have with it are the lengthy unskippable cutscenes and over the top overdose effects.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed