Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,281 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Battlefield 3

All I can think about is how much I hate the BF community.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil 4

[Insert panicked shouting and sloppy aiming out of terror]

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Borderlands 2 and Bioshock. Two fantastic games.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 31, 2013, 01:35:06 AM
Battlefield 3

All I can think about is how much I hate the BF community.
Why you hate it?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Just lots of mean spirited people on there that try to piss you off on purpose. Lots of racism ect. Stuff like that.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 31, 2013, 05:44:17 AM
Just lots of mean spirited people on there that try to piss you off on purpose. Lots of racism ect. Stuff like that.

Playing on the console I see

WinterActual

WinterActual

Lol yeah those come in a package with every game representing some war. I got used to it years ago and now I am just laughing my ass off when I read the text chat or listening the VoIP disputes  :laugh:  In Red Orchestra 2 for example, there's always a long and funny discussion about the "bolshevik scum" in the public chat  :laugh: Now I can't wait for BF4 to comes out so I can read how people are insulting the players from the chinese team  :laugh: And I can only hope for after round public VoIP. That's the moment where the shit hits the fan  :laugh: In Rising Storm there's always somebody who will yell "Hey toujo, suck it!" after the round if the Allies team won  :laugh:

I really can't understand why some people get so pissed off over something that a RANDOM GUY said in the text chat IN A VIDEO GAME!! Who cares? Who gives a shit really, its just a game..

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 31, 2013, 07:06:40 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 31, 2013, 05:44:17 AM

Playing on the console I see
lolwut. Not sure if srs.

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 31, 2013, 07:21:30 AM
Lol yeah those come in a package with every game representing some war. I got used to it years ago and now I am just laughing my ass off when I read the text chat or listening the VoIP disputes  :laugh:  In Red Orchestra 2 for example, there's always a long and funny discussion about the "bolshevik scum" in the public chat  :laugh: Now I can't wait for BF4 to comes out so I can read how people are insulting the players from the chinese team  :laugh: And I can only hope for after round public VoIP. That's the moment where the shit hits the fan  :laugh: In Rising Storm there's always somebody who will yell "Hey toujo, suck it!" after the round if the Allies team won  :laugh:

I really can't understand why some people get so pissed off over something that a RANDOM GUY said in the text chat IN A VIDEO GAME!! Who cares? Who gives a shit really, its just a game..
Pissed off isn't the word I would use. I agree it can be funny most of the time, but after a while it just gets annoying as hell.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Dead Space 3, finally finished Hardcore mode. The damn game froze at the end, but luckily nothing got corrupted.

Dawn of War 2-Retribution.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 31, 2013, 07:28:53 AM
Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 31, 2013, 07:21:30 AM

Pissed off isn't the word I would use. I agree it can be funny most of the time, but after a while it just gets annoying as hell.
:laugh: I love these people, one thing they all have in common is being terrible at games.

Terx2

Terx2

Jak and Daxter trilogy

Dat nostalga

The Bureau Xcom Declassified

A nice twist and fun 60s alien killing game. Nice nods to Alien references.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Nightlord on Aug 31, 2013, 10:24:47 AMDawn of War 2-Retribution.

Love the Last Stand game mode, it's such a shame they laid off the DLC team when THQ went into meltdown.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Dishonored : The Brigmore Witches

SM

SM

Between HL 2 Ep 2 and the recently acquired A:CM and Crysis 2, I now need a graphics card.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: SM on Sep 02, 2013, 02:19:33 AM
Between HL 2 Ep 2 and the recently acquired A:CM and Crysis 2, I now need a graphics card.
Just get a ps2 for A:CM, it'll be grand.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Killer Is Dead.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed