Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,474 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 24, 2013, 01:27:29 AM
Sonic and all stars racing transformed. Trying to beat all the S class time trials.

Good Luck man, I didn't that over the Christmas period, trick is to save your boost for a lap and just JUST before you go over the start line of the second lap and pick sonic! With Super Speed.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Lie on Mar 24, 2013, 11:24:45 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 24, 2013, 01:27:29 AM
Sonic and all stars racing transformed. Trying to beat all the S class time trials.

Good Luck man, I didn't that over the Christmas period, trick is to save your boost for a lap and just JUST before you go over the start line of the second lap and pick sonic! With Super Speed.

I'll remember that for the next time I play it :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 24, 2013, 08:44:52 AM
The walking dead episode 1

Goooooood.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Might pick up GoW: Ascension next month but until then, I feel like firing up Dino Crisis 2 again.

Terx2

Terx2

The walking dead episode 2 and 3. Wow :o 8)

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 25, 2013, 12:49:17 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 24, 2013, 08:44:52 AM
The walking dead episode 1

Goooooood.

I know right ;D

Samus007

Samus007

Resident Evil 6. Picked it up for $22 bucks at Target. So far it kinda sucks.  :-\

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

This game is doing things to me man, I've only had 6 hours total of sleep since spring break started cause of this game....

I needed dat sleep game. :'(

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 25, 2013, 03:11:51 AM
Might pick up GoW: Ascension next month but until then, I feel like firing up Dino Crisis 2 again.

I might have a Dino Crisis 1 and 2 playthrough sometime soon. Two of my favourite games of all time. Dino Crisis 2 in particular f**king blew me away. I loved the story and I was gutted that Dino Crisis 3 ignored everything and didnt follow on from what happened to Dylan. f**k all this shite Resident Evil 5 and 6 nonsense and give us a proper full blown PS3 or PS4 sequel with Regina and Dylan. Do it now Capcom you bastards. Nobody would complain if that was more of an action packed 3rd person anyway.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Keg on Mar 26, 2013, 12:00:58 AM

I might have a Dino Crisis 1 and 2 playthrough sometime soon. Two of my favourite games of all time. Dino Crisis 2 in particular f**king blew me away. I loved the story and I was gutted that Dino Crisis 3 ignored everything and didnt follow on from what happened to Dylan. f**k all this shite Resident Evil 5 and 6 nonsense and give us a proper full blown PS3 or PS4 sequel with Regina and Dylan. Do it now Capcom you bastards. Nobody would complain if that was more of an action packed 3rd person anyway.

I hear Capcom don't rightly give a shit about bringing back Dino Crisis

Keg

Keg

Clearly not. They should though. One of the biggest complaints about RE6 was how it has turned into a fully blown action title rather than a survival horror. Well that wouldnt be a problem for a Dino Crisis game, Imagine a Dino Crisis with the gameplay and visuals of RE6. It could be absolutely brilliant.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Keg on Mar 26, 2013, 12:07:35 AM
Clearly not. They should though. One of the biggest complaints about RE6 was how it has turned into a fully blown action title rather than a survival horror. Well that wouldnt be a problem for a Dino Crisis game, Imagine a Dino Crisis with the gameplay and visuals of RE6. It could be absolutely brilliant.

That would be tits

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 25, 2013, 09:19:48 PM
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

This game is doing things to me man, I've only had 6 hours total of sleep since spring break started cause of this game....

I needed dat sleep game. :'(

Gah, Spring Break. Mine starts this Thursday..

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Keg on Mar 26, 2013, 12:07:35 AM

Apparently Capcom made a poll of game series's people would want brought back, Dino Crisis was one of the highest voted ones on the list. Knowing Capcom however they probably wouldn't pay attention to it, but they seem to be loosening there assholes a bit lately, so hopefully we get a new DC game like you described, cause that series needs to make a comeback. Hell RE 6 had an entire boss battle that could've been right out of Dino Crisis.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What was the end boss fight like?

Quote from: Keg on Mar 26, 2013, 12:00:58 AM

Giddyup, I'm right there with you dude. Given that the Jurassic Park series is being brought back to life and Primal Carnage is now coming to the PS4 which means its fanbase will grow, I think DC 4 is more likely to happen in a year or so. Zombies are losing their appeal and it looks like dinosaurs are making a comeback.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 26, 2013, 02:51:31 AM
What was the end boss fight like?

It's the third to last boss fight (Yeah you fight the same boss 7 times in Leon's campaign over 2 chapters ::)), but the third to last time you fight him, he turns into a giant T-Rex that charges you all over the place you're fighting him in, grabs you and slams you around, eats you, tramples you, and stuff you would expect a T-Rex to do...except well, jump at helicopters...but you get the gist of it. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed