Skyrim/Minecraft.

Life=None.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 19, 2013, 01:15:13 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 19, 2013, 06:26:11 AM
Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 19, 2013, 06:24:34 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 18, 2013, 12:54:12 PM
Played some SWTOR with Veps, just getting rid of some of those Heroic missions out of the way. Next time I'm hoping to do a flashpoint mission with him.

yeeeahh man,gonna tear it up. I tried taking a screenshot of your character floating in the air last night but didnt capture it Zcry.

Oh yeah lol. Damn sucks that the pic didn't work out. Currently just messing about doing mission against level 20-somethings...thought it would be harder, but I'm freaking going through them like a knife on butter. Already got a flashpoint mission for it. You up for it tomorrow night?

Yeah I'll be up for it.

HNNNNG!

Terx2

Terx2

Skyrim. Starting to play it more now the ps3 version has two of the add ons.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Cannot f**king wait for school to end tomorrow. Going to be playing SWTOR for the majority of my three day weekend (which is every week!!!)

Nope

Nope

I'v been playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. And the only way to describe this game is badass. I know the word is overused, but the stuff you pull off is so over the top and awesome that it's the only way to describe it. Loving it so far. It's awesome.

Samus007

Samus007

Gravity Rush and Ratchet & Clank CoOp.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Gears of War 3

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Godzilla: Save the Earth [for PS2]

It's been about six years since I've played that game with my friend. I set it on the hardest dificulty and did a melee match, free-for-all. Four monsters, my friend was Godzilla 2000, and I was Godzilla 90's. I got my butt kicked pretty bad. But knowing my friend, she came and helped me out. I was like "I'm getting my ass kicked!" while we played, and we laughed. Good times, good times.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Demo

Oh my god...Capcom actually made Plesioth fun to fight...

WinterActual

WinterActual

I started Dragon Age: Origins again. Damn, its that time again  :laugh: When I have to replay this game at least once per year  :laugh:

Vepariga

Vepariga

Fall Of Cybertron. Holy shit this game is amazing. Multiplayer is insanely fun too with everyone transforming into shit and explosions going everywhere. so much fun.

Keg

Keg

About to start MGR:R.

Who would have thought all these years later, after the hatred and mass hysteria surrounding Raiden in MGS2, that he'd get his own game. Funny how things work out.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Crysis 3 multiplayer.

If you like the idea of CoD in the future, play this

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed