Currently Playing (Read 960,496 times)

Huol

Huol

Barbarian.

as if theres any others.

Quote from: Huol on Sep 27, 2011, 02:10:16 PM
Barbarian.

as if theres any others.

i used to play D2 (with expansion, until i lost the discs) as a Druid, because shape shifting is fricking awesome.

m41guy

m41guy

I was looking for my D2 disc the other day cause I thought about playing it but it was the expansion disc  :-\ .  Before my last computer crash I was nearly at Baal...oh yeah and Paladin all the way, with an archer Merc that you lvl up and rez all the time so she can strong as shiznit!

Nightlord

Nightlord

Dante's Inferno, not the kind of game i'd usually play but it's alright.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Aliens vs Predator (2010)

Whipped through the Predator campaign like a boss.  8) I actually was really confident when fighting the Preatorian and Predalien hand to hand! I took them both out in one go hand to hand! Note: On Normal difficulty, I never play on easy for any game.

and... more R.U.S.E.  ;D

Signed up with UPLAY to unlock the American Super Pershing (Super-Heavy Tank) for th game R.U.S.E. Glorious, an American tank that can match the German Tiger! A fleet of 6-12 teamed up with mobile anti air will destroy anything in their way!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Just Normal? Weeeeeaaaaaaak.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Oh come on, I did all three species on nightmare, I've earned this.

r888

r888

Prototype

Hands down best action game ever

Killing and owning the army
stoping monsters
mess up people

Alex Mercer FTW

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

Quote from: r888 on Sep 29, 2011, 07:12:17 AM
Prototype

One of the most fun 3rd-person action games ever. But holy shit can this game use a little more length and a lot more variety in stages

r888

r888

Quote from: NUB DESTROYER on Sep 29, 2011, 07:16:43 AM
Prototype

One of the most fun 3rd-person action games ever. But holy shit can this game use a little more length and a lot more variety in stages

Just wait for the second one

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Prototype

stoping monsters
mess up people

Alex Mercer FTW

I almost played that but it was released at the same time inFAMOUS was. Stiff competition!

Keg

Keg

Nearing the end of Resistance 3. Its a much better game than the second and im enjoying the bleak human story to this one, but the overall story about the chimera, what their plans are, what the cloven are still hasnt been adressed. Theres too many questions left hanging from every game and they never get answered.

I'll see once I get to the ending.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 29, 2011, 12:49:18 PM
Prototype

stoping monsters
mess up people

Alex Mercer FTW

I almost played that but it was released at the same time inFAMOUS was. Stiff competition!

When it came to story and graphics, Infamous wins. I liked Prototype's movement system better though. It felt smoother than Infamous which always gave me a hard time if I wanted to jump down somewhere or off of a ledge.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Played both Prototype and inFamous, but I really liked inFamous more.
I'm playing Portal on Steam, currently.

And gearing up for The Sims 3: Pets :D
I'm a huge fan.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Does Portal handle well on the PC, in terms of controls?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed