Diamond Select Toys Alien coin banks

Started by newbeing, Dec 24, 2014, 03:48:44 PM

Author
Diamond Select Toys Alien coin banks (Read 11,866 times)

Nukiemorph

Got mine a couple of months ago on Amazon for $30... but I could tell from the other sellers that availability was dwindling and the price was about to skyrocket.

Alien13

I'm gonna keep an eye on the big chap bank. I'll snag one somewhere. ;D

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Alien13 on Jul 04, 2017, 07:27:39 PM
I like the Banks...I have the warrior alien and the egg. But where can you find the big Chap bank., this thing is sold out everywhere or either going for crazy money on ebay. The big Chap alien is by far the most impressive looking. Will also get the covenant alien as soon as it's released too.

I've seen some at various conventions around my parts.

426Buddy

Im glad i picked my big chap up when i did.

I want a predator one and im probably going to get the covenant one.

Darkness

Got my big chap.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfEaM_JhdNF/?taken-by=darkness7148

I really want the alien egg but I can't find it anywhere. I might get the Alien Covenant alien.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 11, 2018, 08:00:26 PM
Got my big chap.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfEaM_JhdNF/?taken-by=darkness7148

I really want the alien egg but I can't find it anywhere. I might get the Alien Covenant alien.

That looks fantastic! I wonder if they'll do Alien 3 and Resurrection too? These things are certainly great value for their cash.

Darkness

Darkness

Here's my second one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfWO9IhB9BV/?taken-by=darkness7148

It kinda reminds me of the Alien Resurrection alien except it's black.

This is very similar to Big Chap. When I opened the box, at first I thought they'd sent me big chap by mistake. It has a very similar dome except it's a different colour. I'm liking the pronounced ribs on this one.

I also wish they'd ship them with a special collector's box instead of just a plastic bag.

Here's my short review of it:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shoulda thrown that on our channel, D. Get that content in there!

If you could only get the one - Alien or Covie, which do you prefer?

I've finally ordered my Big Chap. Looking forward to putting it alongside the Aliens one.

Darkness

I'd say Covenant for the added detail and ribcage. You'll definitely like the skull on the dome on either one. I think because of that it will surpass the Warrior.

If you see the Egg at one of your conventions, can you pick it up for me if it's under £30? I hardly ever see this thing on ebay. They're still selling it in the US for $22.99.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, of course. I've got a couple coming up this year.

Corporal Hicks

Big Chap arrived yesterday! These things look so great for the cash.

Alien13

I finally have the Big Chap ordered too, can't wait to get it. It's my favorite so far! And as someone said earlier hopefully they'll make an Alien3 version.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed