Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 328,201 times)

ace3g

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: ace3g on Aug 07, 2023, 01:31:51 PMhttps://twitter.com/nunosarnadas/status/1688229966712848384
If I had to choose between No Man's Land and WWII, I would go No Man's Land UNLESS if WWII takes place in the Pacific theatre. Has the perfect combination of heat, conflict, and jungle environmental factors.

ace3g

ace3g

Free screening! 💥 PREY (2022) / PREDATOR (1987) + Q&A with Emmy Nominated Team, filmmaker Dan Trachtenberg @dannytrs, producer Jhane Myers @thejhane, editor Angela Catanzaro @angelacatz, ACE & co-supervising sound editors William Files @sounddroid, MPSE & Chris Terhune! 🤩

Sun. Aug. 20th at 6:30 pm at the Aero.

Free 🍿 & 🥤 courtesy of @20thcenturystudios!

Wweyland

Wweyland

This team really needs to get back together at least one more time

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I was there, making it my 3rd theater viewing! Was a nice surprise seeing Feral waiting in the lobby. I also recorded the Q&A in full. It had a few bits I hadn't heard before. Trying to have it up on my YT channel tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Will share when it's live.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Looking good Choom!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They did a great job on that statue! Still think he's one of the best looks with the mask on!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

An ADI assistant was there keeping watch on Feral so nobody got handsy with him or broke anything. He'd mentioned that a lot of that statue is actually screen used, and that it is a suit. Didn't get exact details on how, but the little pieces like skulls and stuff, or the gauntlets could definitely pass as screen used.

My Q&A video is taking a long time to export and my computer keeps giving me errors. But when it's up I'll share the link here. I'll have all my b-roll I shots of the statue which shows off all the little details. The thing was so impressive!

They also took off the mask for me, which they say they don't do often. So you'll get to see the insides and all. It's one of the masks that light up like originally planned, but they'd said the light would only show up in complete darkness, so I don't have that to show off.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Pretty cool.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Took 10 years to export and upload, but it's finally up and ready. 36 or so minutes of it is the Q&A, while I put all the footage I shot of Feral's statue over top. There's some tidbits of good info in the Q&A that were news to me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed