Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,314 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Finally playing God of War 3 8) This game is WAAAAAAAYYYYYY too epic for words!!!

Quote from: ScoobySnax on Mar 28, 2010, 12:03:11 AM
Quote from: ScoobySnax on Mar 24, 2010, 02:07:06 PM
AvP.
...and I kinda played Halo 3 last night. *shivers*

I don't get it :P

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 28, 2010, 06:38:23 PM
Why would you want to get FF13?

well, i wanted to try it out, and theres no demo on xbl.

Call me a dreaming fool but.. some day.. some day there will be another good FF game ;-;

Someday...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Batman Arkham Asylum. Found all the Chronicles and solved all the riddles so hard is up next for me. :)

Keg

Keg

I love the combat in Batman:AA. It so simple but on harder difficulties you really have to pay attention to whats happening rather than just bash buttons. And the animations for the fighting are superb.

MichaelMyers

MichaelMyers

Quote from: Keg on Mar 28, 2010, 01:00:57 PM
ive given up on AVP multiplayer. I have it for ps3 and ive yet to get into a single ranked match. I could if i wait long enough but why do that when i can play other games and get into games in a few minutes at the worst. Even friendly games are bad enough. Its dead.
Man that sucks, not one ranked match? On xbox live it isnt completely dead yet but there is some waiting for most games

SM

SM

Alien Resurrection - Boy do I suck at this.
The Two Towers - Finally got past Lurtz - the subsequently got repeatedly pwned by a cave troll in Fangorn.  >:(
King Kong - Got up to the Kong bit of the game chasing after the thing that flies off with Anne.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: SM on Mar 29, 2010, 12:10:56 AM
Alien Resurrection - Boy do I suck at this.
I didnt get very far in this one at all...

SM

SM

Thing is - I keep going back thinking - "Jeez it can't be THAT hard".

And truth be told it's not, it's the aiming is kinda crappy.  Very frustrating though to constantly almost get to the next save point, only to get killed.  >:(

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: SM on Mar 29, 2010, 12:10:56 AM
The Two Towers - Finally got past Lurtz - the subsequently got repeatedly pwned by a cave troll in Fangorn.  >:(

I am now jealous. I loved that game.

Huol

Huol

I liked return of the king more.

f**k yeah gimli nobody can touch me.

NOBODY

SM

SM

My PC version of ROTK always hung at the mumakil level.  Not gotten up to it again on the PS2 version yet.  Want to finish TTT first.

Aeus

Aeus

I liked TTT and ROTK about the same. Great games.

Also really liked that Fellowship of the Ring game where you played as Frodo.  :D

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Just Cause 2, Oblivion, and getting the Witcher soon, in anticipation of the Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings.

Keg

Keg

Im currently playing the GOW Collection and id forgotten how good GOWII is. Easily better than GOWIII apart from graphics obviously, but i think everything else beats GOWIII. Forgot how much i love this game. I really liked GOW but GOWII blew me away. Playing it again has made me a little disapointed in GOWIII.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Keg on Mar 29, 2010, 10:05:51 PM
Im currently playing the GOW Collection and id forgotten how good GOWII is. Easily better than GOWIII apart from graphics obviously, but i think everything else beats GOWIII. Forgot how much i love this game. I really liked GOW but GOWII blew me away. Playing it again has made me a little disapointed in GOWIII.
How so?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed