Crysis

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 09, 2009, 04:26:16 PM
Crysis

That game is awesome like hell!

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Company of Heroes (Direct X 10 enabled, so badass man)

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 09, 2009, 04:43:21 PM
Crysis

I thought you said your pc sucked Deadmeat?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Doesn't mean it's a bad game.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Private Hudson on Apr 10, 2009, 06:32:54 AM
Company of Heroes (Direct X 10 enabled, so badass man)

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 09, 2009, 04:43:21 PM
Crysis

I thought you said your pc sucked Deadmeat?

Played it at a friend's place.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I see, my bad.

Btw, does anyone know how to beat the Redball Express mission on Company of Heroes? The nazis seem to come from all sides and instantly rape my tanks and infantry.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Private Hudson on Apr 10, 2009, 10:25:17 PM
I see, my bad.

Btw, does anyone know how to beat the Redball Express mission on Company of Heroes? The nazis seem to come from all sides and instantly rape my tanks and infantry.

QuoteAfter you actually rescue Dog Company, basically bring one M4 Sherman to your HQ. This will protect your base from being pelted with enemy fire.

And start deploying Engineers. Do not capture the mentioned strategic point, and by using the rescues riflemen squad to seize the fuel point next to the strategic point.

After that, bring your now ready Engineers to seize the munitions point above your base. And equip most or all the Engineers with Flamethrowers and bring them to capture some points at the east of the map. You will then encounter some Pak 38s. Take them down or they will cause you damage, either to your armor or your infantry.

If possible, use some remaining Engineers to build base structures, or perharps a few strategically placed MG emplacements.

If you got your Tank Depot, basically upgrade to the long barrel, which would benefit your Sherman in the Panzer battle later and also equip it with the 50. cal MG. And everything else should fall into order.

( DO NOT attempt to bring your Shermans out of base, the Panzers can be anywhere and there will be a vast amount of enemy infantry and armored cars, use the Sherman or MG emplacements to take em all out. )

^^^^ Got that sent in PM from a mate....

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Thanks man.
One question, it says do not bring your Shermans out of base, I don't understand, because I'd need to use at least some tanks to secure the roads ahead, right?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Private Hudson on Apr 10, 2009, 11:00:15 PM
Thanks man.
One question, it says do not bring your Shermans out of base, I don't understand, because I'd need to use at least some tanks to secure the roads ahead, right?

Never played the game to be honest i just posted what my mate set me...if thats no help bud try to look for a walkthrough online, they might be more helpful to ya :)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I've re-discovered Gears of War 2!

It may be fustratingly unfair online at times but it's still a load of fun! The new updates have fixed a lot of the previous issues too...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dead Space on Hard...ya, it is.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

AvP gold.

YAY! I can play it now!

Vulhala

Vulhala

Battlefield: Bad Company

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

AvP 2

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Fallout 3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed