Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,495 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 28, 2022, 04:15:18 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 27, 2022, 11:01:40 PM
L.A. Noire

Finished the game off just now. Not bad, but the arson cases are a bit trickier in some respects. And the time frame of the last few cases really doesn't add up, especially with the DLC case added on.

Not reading your spoiler tag, but I just started this up today after grabbing it during the recent Rockstar Steam sale since I never played it back in the day. Pretty into it so far - it's hitting that sweet spot for me, since I've been watching a lot of film noir lately.

It's the noir-iest game ever.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 28, 2022, 08:14:09 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 27, 2022, 08:15:46 PMYou might be the first person I've ever encountered (other than myself) who actually likes the first one.

The original's one of my all-time favourites! It's dated now but at the time it blew my mind.

I liked when they redid it and gave you superpowers for its release on the xbox.  It was awesome hunting guerillas in the jungle and bitchslapping them off of cliffs. 

Ivan The Insect

Ivan The Insect

Having an absolute blast with this one right now!

Aside from looking like Half-Life 1 but having more in common with HL2 (oppressive dystopian hell of a city ruled by a unified evil and all-powerful force) the game gives you really badass powers like slowing time (before bullet time was a thing), taking over enemy bodies, brainwashing enemies, making an enemy's blood boil until they pop or just outright turn them to salt!

I love it when I find old forgotten gems like this one.

razeak

razeak

I'm playing Salt and Sanctuary. Tough, but very good

Kradan

Kradan

Five Nights At Freddy's 3

Ivan The Insect

Ivan The Insect

Aight got a bunch more games to revisit after life of "adult responsibilities" erased most childhood memories...

Heavy Metal FAKK 2, The Punisher (been itching for this one), Oni (Bungie made an anime game you know), Heretic 2 and Clive Barker's Undying!

I am going to enjoy this weekend.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The Punisher is fantastic.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Ivan The Insect

Ivan The Insect

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 02, 2022, 08:17:31 AM
The Punisher is fantastic.

I played it when I was like 16 and just got my first very own PC and I remember it left a mark in my brain... A sweet sweet gory mark that's been haunting me ever since I had to "give up" on gaming when I got into uni to focus on my so called career and now when I'm in my sad 30s I can once again relive the joy of feeling guilty for playing over the top violent video games.

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 02, 2022, 08:25:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOq97QmwR0c

Using the essential uncensoring mod is mandatory for obvious gaming enjoyment reasons which you better keep not obvious to family, friends and your local church.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I only have the game on Xbox so I was never able to play the "uncensored" version.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's good fun. lol

Darkness

Darkness

Activated my free 7-Day trial of PS Plus with GTA Online.

Managed to get a lot of Sonic Team Racing done as well as started Days Gone.

I do miss PS Plus. I think I'll wait until they bring out this new Tier in June and perhaps get it again.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Elden Ring

Making gains as the Samurai class.

2nd story boss fight Godrick the Grafted took like 60-70 tries but I think part of my own fault was I didn't know you could use golden seeds to get more flasks so the whole time I was only fighting with 3 health flasks not only in that boss fight but the whole 30 hours of game time so far.

Last night I reached Altus Plateau (didn't know the crones hinted at the next step in the story though it's just a guess so far).

Stitch

Stitch

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die

Swery weirdness. Finished episode 1, still have episode 2 to go. I hear it ends on a cliffhanger. Yay.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Never finished, so I just watched a Let's Play of that one, I think The Missing: J.J Macfield and The Island Of Memories' his best work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed