Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,501 times)

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Really Dead Space?

I thought it was notorious for having a terrible PC port.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

*shrugs* didn't bother me.

Sabby

Sabby

Dead Space wasn't unplayable, but it had an emulated control stick for most (if not all, I can't remember) menus, which is a pretty common thing for shit ports. No mouse pointer, just jam the mouse input where the left stick used to be.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Jan 12, 2015, 06:59:43 PM
Really Dead Space?

I thought it was notorious for having a terrible PC port.

All 3 games are great ports.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Been replaying F.E.A.R. and, for the first time, its expansions. The sassy clone AI still manages to impress, certain parts remain effectively creepy, and there's a constant supply of people exploding in slow motion.

Really wish Monolith would revisit this genre.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Final Fantasy XIII

I might take some shit for this but so far I like its battle system much better than XII's.

DmC: Devil May Cry

It's not the worst game I played if you pretend old DMC never existed..but the lack of a lock on button is really shitty. Hard to keep track of where enemies are sometimes.

Sabby

Sabby

Shadow Tower: Abyss on PS2. Fascinating hidden gem, like a slow paced first person Dark Souls set in a Lovecraftian labyrinth.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Sabby on Jan 15, 2015, 03:08:04 PM
Shadow Tower: Abyss on PS2. Fascinating hidden gem, like a slow paced first person Dark Souls set in a Lovecraftian labyrinth.

Do you have something that makes the text English?

I'd really like to play the first Shadow Tower on PS1

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 15, 2015, 03:20:13 PM
Quote from: Sabby on Jan 15, 2015, 03:08:04 PM

Do you have something that makes the text English?

I'd really like to play the first Shadow Tower on PS1

There's an english patch for emulators. Been so long since I installed it though >.<

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Rented WWE 2K15, but had to take it back. Since then I've went back to playing WWE 2K14. Despite the roster additions in 2K15 (Bray Wyatt in particular), for some reason I enjoy playing 2K15 more as some of the modes are better as is the overall feel (plus 2K15 is missing Paige for some reason, where as I have a decent CAW of her on 2K14).

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Games can still be rented?

WinterActual

WinterActual

SvR 2008 was the best.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 15, 2015, 04:44:02 PM
Games can still be rented?

Gamefly still exist the last time I check.

Sabby

Sabby

Timesplitters: Future Perfect and Darkwatch on PS2 (emulated, of course). It's a shame Darkwatch has such a low FOV, as both games are fantastic shooters. FP is better then TS2 (Yeah, I said it :P)

HappyAlien

HappyAlien

Playing Mario Kart 8, great game but wish there was a better battle mode for it. Played some Super Smash Bros as well with my friend he really didn't like it and couldn't see what all the hype was. I will have to play it a bit more to see what the hype is about but honestly I think I prefer Mortal Kombat 9 and Injustice to Smash Bros.

The Wii U is great to have for its exclusives while I try and decide on an Xbox One or PS4, still have heaps of Ps3 and Xbox 360 games to finish so im in no rush to buy the next generation consoles yet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed