Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,508 times)

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Titanfall beta for the Xbox one, pretty sick game so far can't wait for the full game.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

More WoT: 360 Edition.

Allow to tell the tale of the Wolverine and the Stug.

Playing as my American Wolverine tank destroyer my team quickly got wiped out, but as I fell back in an organized fashion I took enemies down with me. It was now just me and a German Stug III tank destroyer outside the base after kicking the enemy off of our HQ. We were then still outnumbered and as far as we knew surrounded. We started working together as a 2 tank team. Enemies probably figured just us two were weak and so just road right towards us in the open in a pass, we quickly exploited their mistake and destroyed some tanks, others retreated.

I knew nothing about this Stug partner of mine, but I already started to like him. They enemy kept trying to peak out to take shots at us then retreat and that is when I knew something was wrong, a tank destroyer was absent from the fight and hadn't been destroyed and was gone a long time. The Stug stayed to keep them pinned down while I reversed and then patrolled behind our position to find that missing TD attempting to come up behind us, after exchanging a few shots I finally took him out.

Meanwhile the enemies that we had pinned down charged us when I started my brawl with that sneaky TD but my Stug buddy had it under control. As I was returning to aid the Stug he got another kill, but shortly after an enemy medium tank took out my friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW5EJ2Ua9zg#

It was now a 1 vs 1 battle of fates. I had to show myself in order to find and fight him. We were both taking aim at each other, my enemy fired first but it bounced off my sloped frontal armour. As it bounced I was aiming at a weak spot, and with the pull of a trigger my enemy exploded and went up in flames. I had won despite being heavily outnumbered and was the sole survivor out of 30 players (15 per team) in the game. Never forget my friend the German Stug III tank destroyer.

Never forget.

We exchanged kind words to each other after.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Awesome  :laugh:

I had a great match myself, all of my team was dead. 3 remaining enemys left,I spotted one as i moved into position the other two came into veiw. I thought 'ah shit,here we go' I felt the eyes of my team watching me. I took one out from a distance before getting fired upon by another from the left,reversing quickly behind cover I saw him come down the hill and got stuck on a rock. I took my chance and destroyed him aswell. Now it was just me and the last guy. I could see him,he could see me. we exchanged fire ,my armour rapidly decreasing. I quickly moved forward between too houses as he fired,wasting the chance that could have destroyed me.

I came out during his reload cooldown and fired my shots leaving him a smoldering heap. I felt great,name on top of the board. I could imagine the nods of approval from my downed comrades.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

World of Tanks seems pretty interesting... I think I'm gonna try this shit out.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Give it a try, and join the ranks of the tank aces.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil

It's midnight, it's raining and there's hunters everywhere.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 15, 2014, 09:18:42 PM
Imagination sold separately.

Imagination has helped fuel my Skyrim experience since 2011.

Its not about imagination. Its about adding features missing in the vanilla that are so good and useful that you never want to go back to the vanilla anymore.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 16, 2014, 06:01:51 AM

Its not about imagination. Its about adding features missing in the vanilla that are so good and useful that you never want to go back to the vanilla anymore.
Don't bother, they've never tasted anything besides vanilla.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 16, 2014, 06:05:26 AM
Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 16, 2014, 06:01:51 AM

Don't bother, they've never tasted anything besides vanilla.

Wasn't even talking about mods that time.  :P

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 16, 2014, 05:19:14 AM
Resident Evil

Which Resi? Original?
I've been tempted to come back to the series and give Revelations a go, I've heard it's more like the early games rather then 5 & 6 (which I didn't like)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Feb 16, 2014, 12:37:12 PM
Resident Evil

Which Resi? Original?
I've been tempted to come back to the series and give Revelations a go, I've heard it's more like the early games rather then 5 & 6 (which I didn't like)

I'd say it's more like combining what was good about the older games with some of the elements of the newer games. There's still a few action sequences so it's not entirely horror but it's still way better than that load of shit 6.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Resident Evil

Better be RE-make.

Only reason to play PSX version is for Barry's epic voice acting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss95YSHINw4#

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

It's REmake. I always though the original PSX one was a piece of shit anyways, even for the time. :P

doesn'tstopmefromgettingitfromthepsstorefordatshitvoiceactingayyy

Resident Evil

Which Resi? Original?

It's definitely much better than 5 and 6. Like Deathbearer said it's still got some action but it has a nice balance similar to RE4's. That and the console/PC version is a huge improvement over the (already great) 3DS version. :P

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 16, 2014, 04:10:28 PM
It's REmake. I always though the original PSX one was a piece of shit anyways, even for the time. :P

doesn'tstopmefromgettingitfromthepsstorefordatshitvoiceactingayyy

Resident Evil

Which Resi? Original?

It's definitely much better than 5 and 6. Like Deathbearer said it's still got some action but it has a nice balance similar to RE4's. That and the console/PC version is a huge improvement over the (already great) 3DS version. :P

Downloaded the demo from Steam but it's a fairly short demo and although it gave me a feeling for the controls (pretty good) it didn't really give me a good feeling for the game, though I did quite like it. My only concern was the game being based on a ship, the environments might be too samey or even boring. Previous games have always had a few different environments. Is the whole thing set on the ship?

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Pretty much, I watched a "let's play" for the game and it bored me.

RE is dead to me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed