Terx2

Terx2

Doom.

Dat nostalgia and soundtrack.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 14, 2013, 09:43:54 AM
I assumed you meant the hardest difficulty level :P
Something like that, or just the fact that playing it again makes me balls grow bigger. :P

WinterActual

WinterActual

Metro Last Light on Ranger mode. I don't know if it was a good choice to start with this mode. The game is way too easy. The enemies are dropping like flies and their AI is very poor. Btw the game is GORGEOUS! It looks amazing when its full blown except that AA is 4x instead of 16x and tesselation on Normal.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: WinterActual on May 14, 2013, 10:36:30 AM
Metro Last Light on Ranger mode. I don't know if it was a good choice to start with this mode. The game is way too easy. The enemies are dropping like flies and their AI is very poor. Btw the game is GORGEOUS! It looks amazing when its full blown except that AA is 4x instead of 16x and tesselation on Normal.

I still gotta get that, I liked the first game. I loved how they made you feel like you where in their world,atmosphere was very good.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I am recording my playthrough so if anybody is not getting the game and wants to see it, I will upload my adventures here http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMEk8s2evq3mqvpU1ba1PMEmN3F7-tssV :)

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Still playing Injustice, still enjoying it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: ScardyFox on May 14, 2013, 03:57:11 PM
Still playing Injustice, still enjoying it.

Just bought it yesterday. :)

Played some more Deadly Premonition last night. Spent most of it wandering around waiting for my objective to unlock. Also, lolz at York's idea of polite meal time conversation.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I got swayed from Injustice, mainly because I don't really like the DC Universe, but I do like Netherrealm Studios. But my friend who is a major player in these types of games says that people exploit the environmental attacks, (like being able to throw cars at people) and you can't block them no matter how good you are.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 14, 2013, 04:01:46 PM
Just bought it yesterday. :)

Welcome tom awesomeville.

Quote from: Vakarian on May 14, 2013, 04:22:11 PM
I got swayed from Injustice, mainly because I don't really like the DC Universe, but I do like Netherrealm Studios. But my friend who is a major player in these types of games says that people exploit the environmental attacks, (like being able to throw cars at people) and you can't block them no matter how good you are.

No, you can't block them but you can dodge most of them. It's not really a giant factor. For me I like DC so its the main reason I got it. As a fighting game its good - not as good as SF4 in my opinion but it is a good game.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Skyrim. Enjoying my master skilled magic I can use now that I finished all the ritual's

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Played the first three chapters of Injustice today. The story is good so far, but not as good as MK9's was. However, I'm glad there's less filler this time around, and no annoying handicap matches (so far). Also, I was expecting Cyborg to be the cyborg Superman. I don't know why, but I was. I can't help but compare him to Jax.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I've played a lot of games recently, just haven't been on here as much to deliver an opinion on them, so here goes...

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Never got tired of the sword mechanics, every single sword based game should get those mechanics implemented into the game. It was a fun blast of a game, nothing about the story was mind numbingly confusing, and the boss battles were all unique and offered a fair challenge. However once you get the FOX Blade fully upgraded, the game becomes a doddle. Was fun seeing some characters again, (Won't mention names) and the new ones definitely were...unique.

Bioshock Infinite

Loved this game, absolutely loved it. I was wary of buying the game because Bioshock 2 never really appealed to me. I never followed Infinite at all in terms of trailers or backstory or anything, but I loved Bioshock 1, so I thought I'd take a risk.

Boy was it worth it, the world of Columbia got me so immersed, it was a breath of fresh air, taking you away from the dank and dark corridors of Bioshock 1. I will admit, it kinda got a little confusing going through all the tears, but I never really cared at the time.

Farcry 3 Blood Dragon

Words can not describe the awesome that this game generated. Michael Biehn...nuff said. Through my scope, I watched a neon-lit dinosaur shoot laser beams from its face in a fierce battle with evil robots. And when it's done, I blew the f**ker up with sniper-rockets. Suddenly, there's a 16-bit style sex montage...GENIUS!  and that music...my god that music.

"MARK IV STYLE MOTHAf**kAAA!!!"

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

f**k yes, beat offline Jhen Moran! ;D 8)

Resident Evil Revelations HD Demo

Aside from somewhat unresponsive/sluggish controls on the Wii-U version (haven't played on PS3 to compare but others have said it's better; most likely a bug on the demo. :P), I liked it, just wish the demo was longer, or was one of the more interesting levels, like the 3DS demo for the original game.

Oh and the graphics look better than RE 6's imo, at least the door handles are three dimensional and not textures on the door. :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Terx2 on May 14, 2013, 09:47:44 AM
Doom.

Dat nostalgia and soundtrack.

Brutal DOOM, Brutal DOOM!!!!

WinterActual

WinterActual

Maybe he is playing on the console master race version which doesn't need such lame stuff like Brutal DooM  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed