Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,345 times)

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 13, 2013, 06:22:07 PM
Quote from: ScardyFox on Feb 13, 2013, 06:08:24 PM
Wow, I can count on one hand how many people think SWTOR is a good game.

And they're all in this forum.

Apparently so.

But thats how MMOs go - they're super separated into camps. So and so fan hates so and and so game.

Still... never seen so many.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I'm playing Skyrim. Yes, you read that right...SKY-MAHDAFAHKIN-RIM!!!

WinterActual

WinterActual

For DooMRLZ ->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Jr2qCO1Qs#

QuoteThe changelog so far:
- New difficulty balance that makes things easier on hard megawads such as Scythe 2 or Speed of Doom. A balance similiar to the one on older versions is avaliable with new dificulty levels.
- Improved fire deaths for zombies.
- Fixed a bug with zombies and imps getting stuck when kicked over a solid object.
- Many new fatalities.
- New Plasma deaths.
- The volume of many sounds have been reduced.
- Now you can kick crawling zombies in the face. You get cruelty bonuses for every kick.
- The only way to curbstomp a crawling zombie now is to kick them with berserk pack.
- Greatly improved enemy AI. Now many enemies can try to evade some of the players attacks.
- New and improved blood decals.
- Added an alt attack for imps.
- Fixed a bug allowing players to fire weapons or move while performing a fatality or a curbstomp.
- Added missing beheaded heads for many enemies.
- Lost Soul AI completely remade.
- Fixed some bugs with some terrain surfaces.
- Fixed a bug causing deaths to don't be counted when a player stealth killed a zombie or imp with a necksnap.
- Fixed lack of sounds on Chainsaw pickup, also fixed its idle sound.
- Fixed a bug causing the player to be immune to Demon's attacks when standing on a corner.
- Restored Player's speed to Vanilla Doom's standard.
- Fixed bodies floating in the air when killed over a water surface.
- Greatly improved the Assault Rifle sprites, and now the ADS mode can use autofire if the fire button is pressed, or can fired faster it the player press the fire button as fast as he can.
- Barons and Hell Knights can be kicked in the nuts.
- Edited a line in the Railgun's code which I suspect that was causing the bug of unable to cycle weapons when it gets out of ammo.
- Improved rifle's reload animation.
- Reduced and improved the trails of some projectiles.
- Mancubus Cannon's fireballs will light the area on fire, damaging any nearby targets over some time.
- Reverted the Nazis's AI back to v016 until I manage to fix it's bugs. God damn sieg heil, why can't they just salute like a normal Nazi.
- Removed bullet splash damage.
- Many minor fixes and new stuff that I forgot to mention.
- Now it's only one file for both sourceports. Still there is a crash after leaving the game on GZDoom, but it's not important.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 13, 2013, 08:20:39 PM
For DooMRLZ ->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Jr2qCO1Qs#

QuoteThe changelog so far:
- New difficulty balance that makes things easier on hard megawads such as Scythe 2 or Speed of Doom. A balance similiar to the one on older versions is avaliable with new dificulty levels.
- Improved fire deaths for zombies.
- Fixed a bug with zombies and imps getting stuck when kicked over a solid object.
- Many new fatalities.
- New Plasma deaths.
- The volume of many sounds have been reduced.
- Now you can kick crawling zombies in the face. You get cruelty bonuses for every kick.
- The only way to curbstomp a crawling zombie now is to kick them with berserk pack.
- Greatly improved enemy AI. Now many enemies can try to evade some of the players attacks.
- New and improved blood decals.
- Added an alt attack for imps.
- Fixed a bug allowing players to fire weapons or move while performing a fatality or a curbstomp.
- Added missing beheaded heads for many enemies.
- Lost Soul AI completely remade.
- Fixed some bugs with some terrain surfaces.
- Fixed a bug causing deaths to don't be counted when a player stealth killed a zombie or imp with a necksnap.
- Fixed lack of sounds on Chainsaw pickup, also fixed its idle sound.
- Fixed a bug causing the player to be immune to Demon's attacks when standing on a corner.
- Restored Player's speed to Vanilla Doom's standard.
- Fixed bodies floating in the air when killed over a water surface.
- Greatly improved the Assault Rifle sprites, and now the ADS mode can use autofire if the fire button is pressed, or can fired faster it the player press the fire button as fast as he can.
- Barons and Hell Knights can be kicked in the nuts.
- Edited a line in the Railgun's code which I suspect that was causing the bug of unable to cycle weapons when it gets out of ammo.
- Improved rifle's reload animation.
- Reduced and improved the trails of some projectiles.
- Mancubus Cannon's fireballs will light the area on fire, damaging any nearby targets over some time.
- Reverted the Nazis's AI back to v016 until I manage to fix it's bugs. God damn sieg heil, why can't they just salute like a normal Nazi.
- Removed bullet splash damage.
- Many minor fixes and new stuff that I forgot to mention.
- Now it's only one file for both sourceports. Still there is a crash after leaving the game on GZDoom, but it's not important.

It's...beautiful. Man, why did Crysis 3 have to come out so soon...!!!!

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Feb 13, 2013, 07:57:39 PM
I'm playing Skyrim. Yes, you read that right...SKY-MAHDAFAHKIN-RIM!!!

That f**king set, man!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Aliens: Colonial Marines

I've been doing the challenges to unlock stuff but I'm stuff on Sentry Duty, which is to destroy 5 sentry turrets. You gotta be an alien and I don't see very many sentry turrets in MP.

I have three legendary weapons. Hick's Shotgun, Hudson's Pulse Rifle, and Vasquez's Pistol.

fry1236

fry1236

lol

didn't even know you could destroy sentry turrets....

You could make a private party with some friends and then do the challenge.

(btw if someone could do that for me that would be awesome cause I want to customize the xeno for the challenge and I really can't be bothered with random people)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: fry1236 on Feb 15, 2013, 08:25:27 AM
lol

(btw if someone could do that for me that would be awesome cause I want to customize the xeno for the challenge and I really can't be bothered with random people)

I figured out an easy way you can do this challenge solo, apparently you can do some of these in the campaign. Well I beat the game on Ultimate Badass tonight and along the way I destroyed those 3 anti air turrets with the launcher in the second last mission. When on the menu I noticed I had gained 3 sentry kills and needed 2 more. I guessed it was the level I mentioned so I rushed through to the first AA gun and destroyed it, counted as #4. Then I got cocky and died and had to destroy the first AA gun again, I destroyed it and it counted as #5, challenge complete.

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 15, 2013, 09:21:52 AM
Quote from: fry1236 on Feb 15, 2013, 08:25:27 AM
lol

I figured out an easy way you can do this challenge solo, apparently you can do some of these in the campaign. Well I beat the game on Ultimate Badass tonight and along the way I destroyed those 3 anti air turrets with the launcher in the second last mission. When on the menu I noticed I had gained 3 sentry kills and needed 2 more. I guessed it was the level I mentioned so I rushed through to the first AA gun and destroyed it, counted as #4. Then I got cocky and died and had to destroy the first AA gun again, I destroyed it and it counted as #5, challenge complete.

I'll keep that in mind.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

More SWTOR...so good, enjoying doing as many sidequests as I can, love that they're as interactive, if not more so, than the Mass Effect side quests you get. Loving it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 15, 2013, 12:27:58 PM
More SWTOR...so good, enjoying doing as many sidequests as I can, love that they're as interactive, if not more so, than the Mass Effect side quests you get. Loving it.
You playing light or dark side?

Vepariga

Vepariga

Empire all the way!

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Playing Dragonborn. Not enjoying it as much as I though I would, don't know why. Will go back to playing Mark of The Ninja.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 15, 2013, 11:14:46 PM
Empire all the way!
I may be a dark side bounty hunter but screw the empire!  ;)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

TIEM 2 BECUM AH MAN!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed