I forgot about the saber cats in the snowy area past Whiterun. :'(

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Assassin's Creed 3.

So far, loving it.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Okami

I think Orochi is my fav boss battle, and the Twin Demons Lechku & Nechku.

Lechku & Nechku (Not my vid):
Spoiler

Fallout: New Vegas

aliens13

aliens13

Heroes over Europe, Aliens Infestation, Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

My friend brought over the game Jaws: Unleashed. Oh god, the bad Jaws jokes we made..

Example:

Me/Jaws: *swimming around boat* You're gonna need... *jumps up and smashes boat*  A BIGGER BOAT!!!
Best Friend: Good lord...  >:(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm gonna have to get my hands on that one, it seems. :)

Terx2

Terx2

AVP Extinction. The marine levels are so hard. I haven't finished the sixth level. Althought swarning a bunker with a bunch of aliens and hunting a group of petroling marine as the predators is loads of fun.

Quote from: Amaterasu on Nov 18, 2012, 05:58:55 AM
My friend brought over the game Jaws: Unleashed. Oh god, the bad Jaws jokes we made..

Example:

Me/Jaws: *swimming around boat* You're gonna need... *jumps up and smashes boat*  A BIGGER BOAT!!!
Best Friend: Good lord...  >:(

Oh lord :laugh: I remember that game. I traded it in for Predator Concrete Jungle after I got bored with it ;D

Edit: Now playing Street Fighter X Tekken.

Vepariga

Vepariga

AC3 town wandering
RE6 Mercs

and replaying Haunting Ground/Demento

WinterActual

WinterActual

WWE '13 and finishing Uncharted 3 on Crushing for the Plat. f**k the online trophies in WWE '13 - WORST. COMMUNITY. EVER! Really, the CoD kids are 9999 times better than the scum crawling online in WWE '13. I think I will not even bother with the online trophies.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 18, 2012, 02:46:49 PM
WWE '13 and finishing Uncharted 3 on Crushing for the Plat. f**k the online trophies in WWE '13 - WORST. COMMUNITY. EVER! Really, the CoD kids are 9999 times better than the scum crawling online in WWE '13. I think I will not even bother with the online trophies.

My brain simply can't comprehend something as terrible as that

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Vepariga on Nov 18, 2012, 02:14:35 PM
and replaying Haunting Ground/Demento

I love that game, mostly because of Hewie the dog.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Nov 18, 2012, 02:51:55 PM

Exactly. I was/am amazed too. I never thought its THAT bad. And the worst part is that you can't do shit to counter these assholes. Just look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Dv96-_yjY#ws

Its like that in 99% of the matches. If you manage to beat guy like this its because of pure luck.  Every match is just spamming the same move or two and thats it. Its like picking the most cheap gun in CoD and play with it from the first to the last level but in this case its not blockable. You can counter the 1337 sniper kids or the rusher mp7 kids in CoD but here you can't do anything :X

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 18, 2012, 03:52:36 PM
Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Nov 18, 2012, 02:51:55 PM

Exactly. I was/am amazed too. I never thought its THAT bad. And the worst part is that you can't do shit to counter these assholes. Just look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Dv96-_yjY#ws

Its like that in 99% of the matches. If you manage to beat guy like this its because of pure luck.  Every match is just spamming the same move or two and thats it. Its like picking the most cheap gun in CoD and play with it from the first to the last level but in this case its not blockable. You can counter the 1337 sniper kids or the rusher mp7 kids in CoD but here you can't do anything :X

Oh FFS that was just horrible, how the hell can these a-holes enjoy playing like that?

WinterActual

WinterActual

I dunno but from about 20+- matches I encountered just 1 guy who was playing like its supposed to. And he was in 1 on 1 match. My other matches were either tag team or 6 man matches - all of them were just against spammers. Terrible job on THQ's side too because they are not giving shit to prevent such abusing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed