Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,381 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 12, 2012, 11:38:06 AM
Had to replay a rather large chunk of Borderlands 2 yesterday to catch up on lost saved progress thanks to a hiccup on Steam's behalf >:(

Ouch dude..that shit sucks. Like when my data on Final Fantasy 7 got corrupted on my memory card way back. That shit was not good.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Had to replay a rather large chunk of Borderlands 2 yesterday to catch up on lost saved progress thanks to a hiccup on Steam's behalf >:(

How to make an otherwise fun game tedious and frustrating as hell. :laugh: Sucks, dude. Run through it like a hot knife through evil.

Prime113

Prime113

Halo 4 until Christmas.  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Halo 4 until Halo 5! ;)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 12, 2012, 06:33:32 PM
Halo 4 until Halo 5! ;)

Muhahahah. Only reason I say Christmas is because of Assassins Creed 3.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I've hit a room in Area 51 that's really pissing me off. I'm doing everything mostly right, but I just keep dying. Siren: Blood Curse is going much better. I got to be a badass Japanese dude with a shotgun in the last episode. What's not to love?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Going to be playing more Halo 4 Legendary today, and later take on the second episode of Spartan Ops.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 12, 2012, 06:24:18 PM

How to make an otherwise fun game tedious and frustrating as hell. :laugh: Sucks, dude. Run through it like a hot knife through evil.

Yeah, I went through the same area rather quickly and smoothly. At least the loot I found was good enough to make up for lost time and effort.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Gone back to Skyrim to finish a build in prep for Dragonborn (finishing MQ, getting all main combat skills to 75, getting all shouts etc.) for whenever it's released on PC.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

L.A. Noire. I tell you what, you wanna see a creepy 'Rasu side of me. This game causes that to happen.

Spoiler
I love Roy Earle.  ;)

DEAL WITH IT.
[close]

Terx2

Terx2

Deus Ex - Human Revolution.

Love the Robocop and Blade runner references also the poster for Final Fantasy XXVII gave me a bit of a laugh.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Diablo 2
Duke Nukem 3D
Darksiders 2

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deathbearer on Nov 13, 2012, 12:59:33 AM
Diablo 2
Duke Nukem 3D
Darksiders 2

Old school!!! Feeling nostalgic, these days?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Going to be playing ODST all this week on Legendary Solo...and then, Legendary Solo again on Halo Anniversary, because I just remembered that it has achievements.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Spoiler
The horse level really had my blood going, in a glorious cut dem motherf**kers down way, one of my favourite levels so far for gameplay.

Firing a RPG while mounted on a horse and making tanks and armoured fighting vehicles go boom.  8)
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed