Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,507 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I dug out Black Ops. I'll probably play that more the MW3 now.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 21, 2012, 05:38:19 PM
Playing through Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, just beat The Library. I'm playing through the mian trilogy, and along the way building up more some more hype for Halo 4! :)

Hell yeah, man. I've been thinking of doing the same. But, I need to get the Anniversary first.  :'(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Turok (2008). I HAVE to finish this game on Hard and that damn T.Rex boss fight isn't letting me >:(

Prime113

Prime113

Mass Effect 2
COD: MW2

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Toy Soldiers. This game is f**king awesome.  FOR ZE VATERLAND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_NJvGjjSYg#ws

Keg

Keg

My PS Vita just arrived so im currently setting it all up, getting it connected, updated etc and generally sussing it all out and then i'm going to give Uncharted: Golden Abyss a whirl.

Quote from: Keg on Feb 22, 2012, 12:46:40 PM
My PS Vita just arrived so im currently setting it all up, getting it connected, updated etc and generally sussing it all out and then i'm going to give Uncharted: Golden Abyss a whirl.

Mine hasn't arrived yet, did you get the preorder pack? I heard they were limited and not guaranteed.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 22, 2012, 03:23:10 AM

This looks like much fun, I'll have to check it out!

Reminds me of Army Men.  That game was great.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 22, 2012, 06:14:49 PM

f**k yeah, man. Army Men was fantastic. And, Toy Soldiers is pretty damn fun to. But, it is a stationery game. Like, you build turrets and stuff, not individual men and run around with them...not sure if they trailer said that or not.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

More trophy hunting; now that Turok is done, I can get back to AvP though I might start Prototype soon.

fry1236

fry1236

finished xenomorph mode on nightmare. I was pretty proud of myself until I tried predator mode on hard and couldn't get past the level  :-\ So I called my dad to tell him about my victory and failure. He laughed  :D I'm thinking about trying marine mode on hard but everyones going, Don't bother. But it would be nice to tell people of done marine mode on nightmare  8)

anyways, I'm playing AvP 2010 (nah sh*t) and Ac revelations.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 22, 2012, 03:09:45 AM
Turok (2008). I HAVE to finish this game on Hard and that damn T.Rex boss fight isn't letting me >:(

They have trophies now for that game?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 22, 2012, 06:14:49 PM

It's fun but note that it's Xbox arcade and pretty much a tower defence game.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Feb 23, 2012, 05:44:35 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 22, 2012, 03:09:45 AM

They have trophies now for that game?

In-game achievements.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Feb 22, 2012, 06:10:12 PM
Quote from: Keg on Feb 22, 2012, 12:46:40 PM

Mine hasn't arrived yet, did you get the preorder pack? I heard they were limited and not guaranteed.

Yes. It was only a pair of headphones and a few other things that didnt interest me like money off games on the PSN Store but none of the games im bothered about anyway.

You got your's yet? Uncharted is absolutely superb. I'm gonna pick up Rayman for it as well but not just yet because ive just had a SNES delivered today so I'll have plenty of Mario, Yoshi and Donkey Kong to keep me occupied for a while. And then there's Syndicate and Binary Domain that I want as well so god knows when i'll get to play those.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed