Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,513 times)

fry1236

fry1236

I can't play the damn demo cause I have no space left  ::) At least I could play the second one.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

back to Battlefield 3. oh how I missed thee...

severen76

severen76

Bought Uncharted 3 again, I think I've nearly finished it.

My only issue with it (apart from the huge spikes in difficulty) is that all the big set pieces from the trailers all seem to be in last act of the game, and they're only about 20 minutes apart from each other.

Loving it apart from that.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Again? Why did you return it in the first place?

severen76

severen76

Had to sell it for Christmas presents.

Definitely don't miss my old job.

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

I am playing Saints Row:The Third, MW3, and soon will be playing Mass Effect 3 =)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Yoshi's Island

Already at the second to last stage and I just started playing again today, Raphael Raven was a bit of an ass but other than that it's been going smoothly, can't wait to get to Bowser.

Resident Evil Revelations

One last run through the normal mode before I play hell mode.

Terx2

Terx2

COD World at War.

r888

r888

Dead space 2

Keg

Keg

Giving Heavy Rain a whirl with the Move Controllers. Had a quick try when I first got Move but it seemed too difficult and I preferred the standard dualshock but i've given it some time to get used to and it's great. Some of the movements are a bit odd and some are just outright awkward but on the whole its great. Not very far into the game but ive just played the first action sequence where Shelby fights the guy in the prostitutes room and the fights are excellent with move. It's great swinging your arms around as you're throwing the punches and so far it's what makes using Move more enjoyable.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Getting ready for a very long session of Battlefield 3 tonight!!  Sunday Night Knife Party with the guys from work!!

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Currently playing Dead Space 2 but waiting for Syndicate next week.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Still on AvP 2010; Nightmare mode is rewarding but this no checkpoint thing is annoying as f**k.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Super Metroid

Don't know why I'm playing all these games from my childhood lately, but I'm not complaining. ;D I mean come on, Dat menu screen!

Razz

Razz

Still playing RE4 HD but for multiplayer kicks it is Reach still.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed