Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,198 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 05, 2011, 06:21:34 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 04, 2011, 06:15:43 PM
Battelfield 3 is sucking my life dry...

I won't beable to really get down and dirty with the MP until my extra 4GB's come in until thursday. Also ordered a new sound card, my X-Fi Xtreme Gamer sound card is nearly a 5 year old card, time to upgrade. Got the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD sound card which is built from the ground up for Windows 7 and it's supposed to the sickest sound card out there so far.

BF3 here I come 8)

You're going to have a f**king blasty blast.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I won't beable to really get down and dirty with the MP until my extra 4GB's come in until thursday. Also ordered a new sound card, my X-Fi Xtreme Gamer sound card is nearly a 5 year old card, time to upgrade. Got the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD sound card which is built from the ground up for Windows 7 and it's supposed to the sickest sound card out there so far.

BF3 here I come 8)

Link me man, I'm thinking about a new audio card.

Effectz

Effectz

http://www.elara.ie/productdetail.aspx?productcode=ECE1559396

Here is a link to the card specs and the site i bought it off,but thats an Irish website.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Red Dead Redemption

My first time on the multiplayer since ever and already people say my name in either praise or fear. If I used my mic for once I'd say "Shut up and f**k em up". No mercy!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

bobby brown

bobby brown

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 05, 2011, 08:41:36 PM
Red Dead Redemption

My first time on the multiplayer since ever and already people say my name in either praise or fear. If I used my mic for once I'd say "Shut up and f**k em up". No mercy!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS13h61_KM5hmxdLPpeN0nW5Z16rtbw6YQg5H9byHP9p1yj4na8

I really hope I get the "game of the year edition" for christmas, game seems so beutifull. and that zombie mode looks like a riot online!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

R.U.S.E

Played some Battle against an A.I France as Germany (1939 setting - Hard).

I executed my own Blitzkreig.  ;D I basicly turtled and gathered money to build up my army and defence, then I made magic happen. I sent paratroopers to capture supply depots, a barracks, and an anti tank factory that had some distance from their main base. I then sent al my Me-109 fighters and Stuka dive bombers in aided by air recon. Right after that I sent in Panzer III's followed by Infantry and Anti tank armour with ground recon to support and artillery slowly but surely following behind. Of course I also used ruses such as fake decoy units, spies, radio silence, blitz and psyhcological warfare. It was an absolute victory!

Quote from: bobby brown on Dec 05, 2011, 10:17:28 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 05, 2011, 08:41:36 PM
Red Dead Redemption

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS13h61_KM5hmxdLPpeN0nW5Z16rtbw6YQg5H9byHP9p1yj4na8

I really hope I get the "game of the year edition" for christmas, game seems so beutifull. and that zombie mode looks like a riot online!
Do get it. It's an amazing game.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Just got 1000 gamerscore in Skyrim  8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Red Dead Redemption

Been playing multipayer, Undead Overrun.  ;D

I love this mode! You fight wave after wave of zombies with 3 other people max and once you reach a wave when not enough zombies have been killed in time the zombies in that wave become unlimited, doubled, and ten times stronger so me and my buddies just run for a roof and make our final stand with every bullet and stick of TNT we have left like it's the Alamo.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 05, 2011, 09:56:38 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 05, 2011, 07:42:04 PM

BF3 here I come 8)

Link me man, I'm thinking about a new audio card.

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Blaster-Titanium-Internal-SB1270/dp/B0041OUA38/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323120484&sr=8-1-spell

This is the one I got, but the Fatality card is really good too. My 4GB came in 4 days ahead of schedule, tested 8GB and now BF3 is 110% between Ultra and High so, today this all I'm gonna be doing...
http://journeytom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/corona.jpg
http://mp1st.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/screaming-girl-gamer.jpeg

Cheers! I think the Fatal1ty card may be overkill. I don't need all the extra bells and whistles.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 07, 2011, 02:36:44 AM
Red Dead Redemption

I love this mode! You fight wave after wave of zombies with 3 other people max and once you reach a wave when not enough zombies have been killed in time the zombies in that wave become unlimited, doubled, and ten times stronger so me and my buddies just run for a roof and make our final stand with every bullet and stick of TNT we have left like it's the Alamo.

That souds freacking coooooooooooooooo

Terx2

Terx2

Left 4 dead 2. Zombies are no match for me on adrenalin and frying pan ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: RagingDragon on Dec 07, 2011, 05:03:03 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 07, 2011, 02:36:44 AM
Red Dead Redemption

That souds freacking coooooooooooooooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLxlbQq2SC4#ws

Keg

Keg

Picked up LOTR: War In The North pretty cheap last night. Think I'll finish MGS3 and then get stuck into LOTR for a bit of a break from MGS. Once im done with that I will resume my MGS marathon with Peace Walker, MG, MG2 and MGS4.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Dead Space (DEMO)

So that is what Dead Space is...

I WANTZ IT!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed