Terx2

Terx2

Red Dead Redempiton.

Keg

Keg

Batman: Arkham City. What else?

Quote from: Keg on Oct 25, 2011, 10:51:01 AM
Batman: Arkham City. What else?

lol, same here, i really want to finish it this week to get onto U3, although I know that's not going to happen, unless i cane through the story missions, but that's not my style. I was really lucky to finish U2 1 day before getting B:AC, that kind of luck doesn't happen twice in as many weeks.

Keg

Keg

Ive already beaten the main story and im about halfway through all the side missions for Batman so i'm ready to dive straight into Uncharted next week. I can't f**king wait.

Im more excited for Uncharted than I was for Batman. I know, I know  ::)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Predator: Concrete Jungle

I make hard (Blooded) difficulty look like easy, that is because I've played this game so much in the past it is easy. So I found that I have 3 different saves. Blooded with only level 1 weapons (completed before), Blooded with level 2 weapons (completed before) and Blooded with level 3 (all) weapons (complete as of last night). I also have 1st place in every ritual.  8)

As Scarface mimic says in the end "I'M THE BOSS OF THIS GAME CITY! [laughs]"

5:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsFgfDBDJTk#

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

Okay, only 2 chapters of secondary bounties left to go (last chapter doesn't count as it has no bounties).

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Keg on Oct 25, 2011, 12:35:03 PM
Ive already beaten the main story and im about halfway through all the side missions for Batman so i'm ready to dive straight into Uncharted next week. I can't f**king wait.

Im more excited for Uncharted than I was for Batman. I know, I know  ::)

I'm more excited for Skyrim and BF3 than I am for Batman. Because I probably won't even play Batman.

DoomRulz

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Black Ops.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Almost done with Batman: Arkham Asylum and now playing Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Blast/Tenkaichi. Plan to get Arkham City soon.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Oct 25, 2011, 10:02:46 PM
Almost done with Batman: Arkham Asylum and now playing Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Blast/Tenkaichi. Plan to get Arkham City soon.

How's DBZ?

severen76

severen76

Black Ops.

f**k it. I'm done with this game, can't stand to play it anymore.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 25, 2011, 10:05:12 PM

How's DBZ?

It's great. Takes some time to get used too and you can't pull attacks like you normally can but it's worth checking out if you are a fan.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Oct 26, 2011, 01:41:40 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 25, 2011, 10:05:12 PM

How's DBZ?

It's great. Takes some time to get used too and you can't pull attacks like you normally can but it's worth checking out if you are a fan.

I'll be getting probably in December.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

More Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

I just need to get all the secondary bounties on the final mission of chapter 4 and then all of chapter 5 (Tattoine). Then I'm fully done the game and will just have some good old Mandelorian fun with it. Again, no secondary bounties in chapter 6.

Halo Reach

Just some good old co-op firefight and invasion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed