Jurassic Park Survival

Started by Thatguy2068, Dec 08, 2023, 06:22:44 AM

Author
Jurassic Park Survival (Read 950 times)

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

We're finally getting a horror based dinosaur game.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Jurassic Park: Isolation

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 08, 2023, 06:22:13 PMJurassic Park: Isolation
Already exists, it's called Jurassic World: Aftermath (and it's great).

Anyway I'm super stoked for this game.

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

This was the big standout of the Game Awards for me.
Looking forward to this for sure!

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 08, 2023, 06:42:31 PM

Excited too that this new game is more accessible than a VR game that no one has a VR set for.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Dec 08, 2023, 11:42:19 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 08, 2023, 06:42:31 PM

Excited too that this new game is more accessible than a VR game that no one has a VR set for.
I have it on Nintendo Switch, no VR required.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Looks good and obviously Isolation inspired. Probably cannot kill any dinos, which is fine.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Worth pointing out that the trailer description on the official Jurassic Park youtube channel describes the game as "action-adventure".

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 10, 2023, 05:14:16 PMWorth pointing out that the trailer description on the official Jurassic Park youtube channel describes the game as "action-adventure".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UinsNBOTNyU
It probably might be rated T since universal hasn't really dip into The rated R segment for Jurassic Parks, which I understand but I find it funny since the book that the movie was based on was a lot more gruesome and disturbing.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 10, 2023, 05:14:16 PMWorth pointing out that the trailer description on the official Jurassic Park youtube channel describes the game as "action-adventure".

Will likely still be horror, just "family friendly" horror, like Jurassic Park and FNAF

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Tension drove the scary and compelling part of Alien Isolation, without that, I do not know what the core experience will be.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

I still think you can make some more Horror elements, look at JP the Game from Telltale, that game have some gruesome stuff.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Dec 11, 2023, 02:28:21 AM

Will likely still be horror, just "family friendly" horror, like Jurassic Park and FNAF
I mean I'm just pointing out what I'm seeing so people can set realistic expectations lol

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

How many dinosaurs are actually going to be in this game?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Only one, but it's going to be cosplaying as multiple species. Which one it actually is depends on which ending you get.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed