Alien Covenant (PROLOGUE:THE CROSSING) Footage Clip!!(Spoilers Beware!!)

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 26, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

The Alien Covenant Footage what did you think??

Awesome!!!
143 (94.1%)
Meh!!
9 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Author
Alien Covenant (PROLOGUE:THE CROSSING) Footage Clip!!(Spoilers Beware!!) (Read 71,178 times)

Infected

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Apr 26, 2017, 08:12:07 PM
Quote from: fernandito on Apr 26, 2017, 07:51:03 PM
Ok it was entertaining to watch. However, the questions rose by the end of Prometheus regarding how the hell did they manage to take off and control a Derelict ship, have ended up being "answered" sorta this way:

- They manage to make it for another temple and take another Derelict ship - check
- They take off without using the chair - LeLz
- They navigate space without a pilot in the chair - LeLz
- Shaw patches David's head up back to Its body - check
- They walk around the ship in the middle of space as If they were at home - LeLz
- Shaw is still happy as she will finally be able to visit their creators, and all that after what happened with the engineer boy in the movie - LeLz
- Shaw is put to cryosleep without a pressure suit, when It's clearly requiered for the wires to plug in across your body as we saw in Prometheus - LeLz
- The very cryosleep chamber is now smaller or resized in order to make Shaw to not look as the dwarf she is, giving the impression she even fits it well - LeLz
- It's about to rain LeLz on them engineer boyz - check
- So many laughs after watching this prologue and finding out that Scott has been eventually unable to explain all these questions regarding how the hell they did manage to take off and control the ship, as we could not have it any other way tbh - check

Ok. Now roll on May

Jesus you must be a real pain in the ass to watch a film with.

Use your imagination, not everything needs to be spoon fed to you.
Well, wouldnt it be cool if Ridley showed this in the extras on the blu ray, with Prometheus i got a lot of deleted scenes, but it would be insanely awesome if Ridley filmed the escape from Lv-223 and with the deacon on their tail, fanbase instant pleaser.

fernandito

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Apr 26, 2017, 08:12:07 PM
Jesus you must be a real pain in the ass to watch a film with.

Use your imagination, not everything needs to be spoon fed to you.
I would have certainly been delighted with your face of happiness as you watched Prometheus, and enjoyed every single piece of utter nonsense left unexplained just like you do, as It is inevitable to leave it unexplained when you have to deal with utter nonsense

geez lol

Synyster

So the Scorpion tail moves and has some pretty large holes in it that look like entrances and or exits. What is it!  ???

duckman

That was a great clip, very well done.  I really like the feel so far and if Luke Scott directed this piece, then that's even better. The vibe you get from David is that he's crazy in a zealot kind of way. I was not a super Prometheus fan. I though a lot of it was sloppy and some of the parts were down-right stupid ( i.e Vickers not moving sideways to avoid being crushed). Maybe a lot of that had to do with the script but once again I have high hopes for this film. I like what I've seen so far. Hoping for the best.

Ragonk_Force

The FX in that scene are just amazing

fernandito

Quote from: Ragonk_Force on Apr 26, 2017, 08:21:36 PM
The FX in that scene are just amazing
Yes the scenery as they approach the docking bay is certainly pleasant to the eyes, even as damn cgi. It's very well done indeed

Infected

Quote from: Synyster on Apr 26, 2017, 08:19:07 PM
So the Scorpion tail moves and has some pretty large holes in it that look like entrances and or exits. What is it!  ???
Its a slide, the juggernaut docks, the humans/engineers just slide through the hole and fall down into the iris in the ground and they plunge into a pool of black goo so that they wont die from the fall.....   (laughing of my own joke)

fernandito

Wel809

Seems like the engineers lost the ability of space travel?  Maybe lost contact with their ships (?) which is why they cheer the Comeback of one of their own

Ragonk_Force

Quote from: Infected on Apr 26, 2017, 08:25:48 PM
Its a slide, the juggernaut docks, the humans/engineers just slide through the hole and fall down into the iris in the ground and they plunge into a pool of black goo so that they wont die from the fall.....   (laughing of my own joke)
:laugh:

kwisatz

Quote from: Infected on Apr 26, 2017, 08:25:48 PM

;D

Russ840

Quote from: Infected on Apr 26, 2017, 07:57:20 PM
Quote from: fernandito on Apr 26, 2017, 07:51:03 PM
Ok it was entertaining to watch. However, the questions rose by the end of Prometheus regarding how the hell did they manage to take off and control a Derelict ship, have ended up being "answered" sorta this way:

- They manage to make it for another temple and take another Derelict ship - check
- They take off without using the chair - LeLz
- They navigate space without a pilot in the chair - LeLz
- Shaw patches David's head up back to Its body - check
- They walk around the ship in the middle of space as If they were at home - LeLz
- Shaw is still happy as she will finally be able to visit their creators, and all that after what happened with the engineer boy in the movie - LeLz
- Shaw is put to cryosleep without a pressure suit, when It's clearly requiered for the wires to plug in across your body as we saw in Prometheus - LeLz
- The very cryosleep chamber is now smaller or resized in order to make Shaw to not look as the dwarf she is, giving the impression she even fits it well - LeLz
- It's about to rain LeLz on them engineer boyz - check
- So many laughs after watching this prologue and finding out that Scott has been eventually unable to explain all these questions regarding how the hell they did manage to take off and control the ship, as we could not have it any other way tbh - check

Ok. Now roll on May
It could all be on purpose, maybe he gave her eternal sleep, "how long will it take?" "impossible to tell" he said, well that "impossible" instantly made my bells ring, that was clearly false info from David.

But the most important atm for me is, the arms on the jockey suits are long, something tells me Ridley is saying with this, these are the jockeys from my first Alien movie, deal with it, live with it.

Yeah I noticed that.  I think your right and he is saying that.

Alienon

Cool. David exterminates alien race, because... Show have a kind heart!

rabidranger

Tough to say. The juggernaut does dock with the scorpionaut (or whatever) and then unleashes it's payload. Part of the activation process? In any event, it looks like the scorpionaut is in place well before the juggernaut gets on scene. Rolling out the red carpet? It does seem as if the Engineers are welcoming the ship home and then all hell breaks loose.

cliffhanger

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

this.movie.is.so.awesome.

THIS

MOVIE

IS

SO

AWESOME.

ok i need to breathe in a bag right now. so excited!!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed