Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul

Started by Space Sweeper, Jun 04, 2011, 04:29:15 AM

Author
Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul (Read 149,844 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Tonight. Jesus Christ, tonight.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I still really want to see this show, and the sneak peek of season of of TWD is with season 4 tonight. I'm going to have to put this on, and try not to pay attention until the commercials, so I don't spoil the first three seasons.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Why not just wait until it's online? It'll probably be there right after the first airing.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 17, 2011, 06:24:48 PM
Why not just wait until it's online? It'll probably be there right after the first airing.

Was thinking about it, but I kind of want to see it on the TV screen...Eh, maybe I will wait, just to avoid spoilers.

I was in Target yesterday, and saw the first two seasons. I was thinking about picking it up, but didn't have enough money on me. And I think I want to see BSG first.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 17, 2011, 06:45:21 PM
Was thinking about it, but I kind of want to see it on the TV screen...Eh, maybe I will wait, just to avoid spoilers.
That'd probably be best, as I should advise you that spoilers are likely to set into place in the first second.  ;)

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 17, 2011, 06:45:21 PM
I was in Target yesterday, and saw the first two seasons. I was thinking about picking it up, but didn't have enough money on me. And I think I want to see BSG first.
Either way: Son. I am proud.

Also:

Uh-ohhh...

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Spoiler
Now I know why the episode is titled "Box Cutter"...
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Oh my god. What a show.

What a f**kin' show.  :D

Spoiler
JESUS CHRIST! Gus is one brutal business man.
[close]

Excellent season opener!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

My heart's still racing. Jesus Christ, my hand is shaking just typing this. I was f**king squirming while watching that. Good gods, I love this show.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Spoiler
I knew victor was gonna cop it some way, as he could have been identified at the scene (a liability), Gus is cold blooded but not enough, he should have killed jesse and then threatened walts family, that would have been more cold blooded haha. jesse is still irritating, it's good too see skylar get some character development, some really good elements like using the box cutter as a motif, and the transition from the blood to the ketchup was a nice touch, not enough Saul his easily one of the best characters
[close]

Can't wait till next week, it's easily one of the best shows on tv.

Pn2501

Pn2501

'Breaking Bad' deals record ratings AMC drama nabs 2.6 million viewers for season premiere.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118040059?categoryid=4076&cs=1&cmpid=RSS|News|LatestNews

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

New episode was great. Hank and Marie's segments were incredibly heartbreaking.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Jessie was good this ep, liked the roomba was a nice touch.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

The very last scene was my favorite; because Christ I could relate to that feeling. Not the reason for the feeling, but the feeling itself was played tear-jerkingly well.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Christ almighty; best episode of the season yet! You kick ass Moira!  :D

Pn2501

Pn2501

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed