A.V.P:F A C I L I T Y

Started by Reborn, Mar 07, 2008, 11:53:40 PM

Author
A.V.P:F A C I L I T Y (Read 1,033 times)

Reborn

Reborn

0850 Hours, Weyland-Yutani research facility, Mars, December 21st, 2125: 3 years after the events on the Nostromo:

" Here he comes...watch out, Doctor."
The young Doctor Daniels turned to the voice. It was Weaver, one of his partners. He raised a thin eyebrow and glanced at the door. Then he saw him. Mr.Yutani,the great great grandson of Mrs.Yutani, one of the founders of The Company. Daniels gulped and glanced back down at the data he was reading.
   "Dr. Daniels, I presume? We need to talk in private." Daniels said nothing, but walked out of the doors, just the same.Suddenly, Daniels was blinded by the sunlight. He looked across the beautiful ocean and breathed in. Mars was unrecognizable form what it had been just 73 years previously. Mars was now a beautiful place for vacation. Daniels started" Sir, you're here, I-" Yutani cut him off. " -Wasn't prepared? Don't have to be. Its about the creature in the Nostromo, we need it for our bio-weapons division. At 0100 hours, an alien pod landed in the ocean. We believe it may be a specimen of the creature." Daniels' eyes opened wide. "Sir, there are more of those things?" Yutani did not turn."Just send a damn team down there."

1220 hours, Submerisible vehicle, Mars, December 21st, 2125:

Corporal Jonas eyed his team as the submersible sunk lower, and lower still. This was going to be an easy, get-in, get-out kind of mission. He had six other marines with him. Together, they were the only squad of marines in the facility. But now, they were not in the facility, they were by themselves....
      They had been breifed a few hours before. No bullets, no grenades. They were to use a new gun that the company had issued. The marines couldnt wait to use them. This was to be the easiest mission ever. Simple right? All they had to do was retrieve a pod, right?
        The submersible came to a stop at the ocean floor. They were ready to go! Everyone cheered and put their environment suits on. As the door slowly opened, water began to fill the vehicle. SGT. Cravers, the squad leader said " Breathe in people, these suits will only last half an hour or so." PFC. Matthews yelled" Communication's crappy! We're not going to be able to call anybody but ourselves. I'll stay here." Everyone nodded. The vehicle completely filled with water. Everyone moved out and took position. The corporal pointed to a small pod. Immediatly, Pvt. Johnson moved toward the pod and opened the door. when he got in, he yelled" They're all dead, except two." The Corporal pulled out 2 boxes and gave them to Johnson. He grabbed it and put an egg in it, cautiously. He set it down, then was turning around when a spider-like creature jumped out of a pod behind him and leaped onto his face. Everyone leapt to action, the Corporal grabbing the Box and Johnson, everyone else swimming toward the vehicle. They started up the engine and sped to the surface. Cprl.Jonas looked down at the thing on johnsons face and muttered " Oh god...."

1850 hours, Mars Island, Mars, December 21st, 2125:

Jonas and another Marine carried Johnson up to the facility doors. Right behind them was Pvt. Ramirez, carrying the other pod. The pod squired and writhed, with Ramirez himself having to hold it with both hands. The rest of the marines were getting out of the submersible ready to fight when needed. The door was locked on high security. They banged on the door, but it just wouldn't happen.
      PFC. Raven Faith Hope Smith used her comm Kit to hack the door which opened. The corporal sighed
" Oh, Great, now we can get him inside." Together,he and the other marine, Named Michaels hoisted him up into the lobby. Out of the blue came Daniels and a medical team, rushing to get the egg and Johnson. They completely ignored the marines and just ran away with Johnson and the egg. The last thing Jonas heard before they left the room was " Get him to the medwing! We'll get the xenomorph off of him then!" Smith turned to the rest of the squad, pale and shaken. She finally spoke after a moment of silence."Well, I sure as hell hope Johnsons okay. Jonas took his arm around her and said" He'll make it out all right. He's tough. Besides, Hope's your middle name." Smith and Jonas smiled at each other and kissed.

1900 hours, Predator clan ship,Mars space, Sol, December 21st, 2125:

The clan ship drifted silently through space, quietly,and quickly as well. On board the ship, the systems were crackling to life. Even the walls seemed to be living. Slowly, twelve revolving figures emerged out of a black oily liquid. Twelve Humanoid revolving figures....Slowly, their arms seemed to move. Their eyelids flickered...then they opened, wide and the ship was more aive than ever. They grabbed their spears, unseathed their knives and prepped their wristblades. This was the ultimate hunt....

1905 hours, Weyland-Yutani research facility, Mars, December 21st, 2125:

"Well, I don't care, run it again."  Daniels was pissed. First, they had failed to remove the creature, second, they had run the diagnostics again and again to see if there was anything inside the marine. So far, Zippo.
"Ok, but I still dont think were going to find anything..."  Weaver tapped in the controls..."Nothing...except for a cloggage in the lungs, but I still think that might be due to the fact that he was in the water." Daniels ran his finger through his hair and fell onto a chair. Tiredly, he said" Alright, I guess you should just leave it. 15 minutes and they had already failed miserably. Weaver tapped in the controls but then she accidently hit the wrong button.The camera zoomed in on the cloggage. It seemed to be some sort of serpent.  Daniels leaped up off of his chair and came to have a better look at it... "It's magnificent...." It seemed to have a little crown running along it's head and it had two primary, and two secondary arms.... It was beautiful. "Call the marines. Tell them to check out this creature." Weaver left to get the marines. Mr. Yutani put a hand on his back. "You've done well doctor, better than I expected." Everyone in the room breathed a sigh of relief. A few minutes later came the marines, with Weaver in close proximity. They all groaned and complained when they saw the creature.  The sarge went so far as to attempt to hit Yutani, but was knocked down by his bodygaurds. "Oh,no...what'll happen to him now, Doc? Is he gonna die?" Whispered a tear-stained Smith. The doctor put a comforting hand on her shoulder. " I don't know, but...." He didn't know what else to say, although he didn't know any of it .All he knew was that the creature was alien. Suddenly, the face hugger fell off of Johnsons face and scuttled toward Weaver. It leaped onto Weaver's face. A man looking at the egg suddenly screamed as it opened and a facehugger leapt onto his face too...."OH SHIT!!!"

1930 hours,Predator clan ship,Mars space, Sol, December 21st, 2125:

The yautja had placed their armor on and were now sparring. This would be the most dangerous hunt for the nine unblooded, and not much easier for Ark, Crusher, and Illik. The three supervisors had only 10 yaers of experience fighting xenomorphs.... It was a wonder they had even gotten involved n this..well, they would get promoted to the rank of Hunter.... But, it wasn't as if there were going to be millions, they had only sent down 25 of the eggs. None of them were queen eggs....or so they thought. But it didn't matter, they had already sent down the pod.
         The unbloods were eager to begin, With knives in hands. Some of these yautja were expirenced at hunting humans, and others, while some had never fought in their lives. Vank'li was the latter. His two friends, Bur' kl and  Jakrs, were the former. They were now training together, and that was all that mattered. For now, this would count as Vank'li's fighting experience....
        The clan ship was currently orbiting around Mars. It was waiting for the signal, the right time to strike.... Which was when the first xenomorps hatched... Then it would drop off the predators.. until they came back. It wa a scuffed up ship, it had taken much damage in it's days. It was so easy to destroy.... And the time for the hunt to begin was soon...

2000 hours, Weyland-Yutani research facility, Mars, December 21st, 2125:

They had had to endure this for nearly an hour. The Facehuggers had since fell off both Weavers and the man's faces, but now they were still in a coma. Daniels had been preforming an autopsy on the creature and kept saying words like "Magnificent", "Beautiful", and "Fascinating". The Corporal found it quite sickening. So did Johnson, who had woken up and was asking them about the thing. " Well, you see, it was one of those things over there..." Private Matthews had been telling him all about his ordeal. "And-" Suddenly there was a yawning and groaning ad moaning. Weaver  had woken up. Weaver got up and asked "What happened? All I remember is the thing falling off the Marine's face and then everything went black."  With the man lying down, they told her. The man's eyes were blinking rapidly, he was dreaming.
     Suddenly, the man started shaking and writhing in his sleep. He fell off the bed onto the floor. Suddenly a creature burst forth from his chest and sprayed them all with blood. The creature resembled the creature they had seen in Johnson's chest, but more developed, and with only two arms and no crest it sped away. " Oh, GOD, KILL THE LITTLE BASTAR-" Started Raven but was cut off by the screams of weaver. "NO, OH GOD NO!" Screamed Daniels.  Weaver couldn't scream, her lungs were clogged, she couldn't breathe, her eyes were bleeding and her mouth was foaming with the effort. She finally managed to get out, in a low whisper "kill....me..." but it was too late, the creature burst forth from her chest and left her body,lifeless, seeping blood out onto the ground. Johnson started crying." Oh, god, no....I'm going to die....just kill me already."He sobbed into his shirt Daniels took out his handgun and said in a cold, but cracking voice" This was never our intention...we never meant this.... we can't risk infection." Raven snatched the gun out his hand and said " You're not going to kill him. Johnson, you cant, we need you,we'll freeze you and, and...." Johnson looked in her eyes " The doctor's right. You can't risk infection,please, just kill me....I'm begging you." Raven looked down " I can't.... I can't"  Johnson started sobbing again. " Please.... Just give me the gun.... If you *coff* Can't...." This time, he really struggled to finish his sentence "*COFF* KILL....*COFF* ...ME *coff* .....please..." Raven knew what she had to do. She lifted the gun and prepared to sqeeze the trigger.

2005 hours, Predator clan ship,Mars space, Sol, December 21st, 2125:

The Predators knew that the time for the hunt was near. This was it. The first hunt.... The one that would decide it all. Everything. The supervisors armed themselves. Vank' Li prepared his Combi-stick. Ark Readied his smartdisc. This was to be quick and simple. The yautja got into their pods and Listened to the count down. Suddenly they were shot through space at high speed toward mars, and the island. A few minutes later, they had crashed into the island's surface. Ark pulled out his Naginata and roared for all to hear....

Zero

Zero

The lead star always has to be Corporal,dopesn't he.Even in the movies!

Yes,it has a good grabber for the first two paragraphs.Please,continue

Reborn

Reborn

Alright, I'll have the full first chapter up in a few.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed