Upcoming Movies You Want To See

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jan 20, 2008, 06:08:33 PM

Author
Upcoming Movies You Want To See (Read 393,471 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Prez

Prez

Just realised that the trailer for A Quiet Place: Day One uses Jed Kurzel's excellent Alien Covenant score.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Prez on Feb 13, 2024, 02:54:36 AMJust realised that the trailer for A Quiet Place: Day One uses Jed Kurzel's excellent Alien Covenant score.

Both previous movies did, too. Always made my head snap right towards the screen whenever I'd hear it in the theater during the trailer reels, only to get disappointed once I realized what it was actually for.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 13, 2024, 03:01:29 AM
Quote from: Prez on Feb 13, 2024, 02:54:36 AMJust realised that the trailer for A Quiet Place: Day One uses Jed Kurzel's excellent Alien Covenant score.

Both previous movies did, too. Always made my head snap right towards the screen whenever I'd hear it in the theater during the trailer reels, only to get disappointed once I realized what it was actually for.

Never knew the other too did.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Alien Romulus obviously

Furiosa

A Quiet Place Day 1

Mission Impossible 8

Sous La Seine (french shark movie set in Paris, I'm unreasonably excited lol)

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Dune.

Still up in the air with Alien Romulus. Hoping that looks amazing.

So far, nothing really looks good or interesting and Madame Web is a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, BAD movie.

aliens13

aliens13

Just Alien Romulus, maybe GxK The New Empire but I didn't like it in the trailers but I will see the movie. But then there's isn't to much to follow this year. Rumulis it's the one that get me full exited

Wweyland

Wweyland

I'm going to see Dune 2, but really interested what they would do with Messiah (Dune 3).

Ingwar

Ingwar

Dune 2 tomorrow.

Nightmare Asylum

Furiosa
Furiosa
Furiosa
Furiosa
Furiosa
Furiosa
Furiosa

Kradan

Kradan

I'm not sure, but I think NA may be excited for Furiosa

Nightmare Asylum

Remember her.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

That's the number times he'll see it in a theater.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Romulus!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed