Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 845,213 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering

This was bad. Really bad. And f**king boring on top of it. Naomi Watts couldn't even make this crap interesting.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Devils Knot

A brilliant dramatisation of the horrifying case of the West Memphis Three, Starring Colin Firth, Kevin Durrand and Reese Witherspoon

Horsemen

A dark, gory and convoluted biblical horror starring Dennis Quaid and Ziyi Zhang

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill (2006)

Not a perfect representation of the games by any means, but a pretty good (if flawed) film in many ways. The actress playing Anna was pretty shit, though, and some of the dialogue is just... eek.

Silent Hill: Revelation

Eh, I enjoy it as a guilty pleasure. And Adelaide Clemens makes for a good Heather, IMO.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror

f**k. THIS. SHIT. >:(

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 18, 2016, 05:06:35 AM

lol they don't get any better as you go man. Only going to get worse from there. Honestly surprised that series has gone on for as long as it has. First one was alright but not the best thing out there in the horror world for sure and just got worse as it went.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I remember they originally wanted to call it Field of Screams, but the studio's said no lol

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

I'd been wanting to see this for so long and Now i finally have, i have to say it was worth the wait. I really enjoyed it and it had a fantastic message and it really makes you think about life

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

that bad huh? :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 18, 2016, 05:17:27 PM

that bad huh? :laugh:

Oh just you wait.  :P

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Clown 4/5
Interesting premise about a guy who puts on a clown suit for his sons birthday & realises the next day that he can't take it off...
The film did seem a tad bit long and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be but this is definitely a film that would scare children.
It also had its own lore about the origins of clowns, not a bad horror flick.
I'd recommend at-least seeing it once if you're a horror movie fan.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Children of the Corn 666: Isaac's Return

Um... what the hell even happened in that movie? I completely lost track with all the vagueness and the five f**king twists in the last ten minutes.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 10, 2016, 02:43:37 AM
Children of the Corn II: The Final Sacrifice
So... yeah. Twas a tad entertaining. I stretch tad.

3/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 21, 2016, 02:50:04 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 10, 2016, 02:43:37 AM
Children of the Corn II: The Final Sacrifice
So... yeah. Twas a tad entertaining. I stretch tad.

3/10

I was entertained just enough by the goofy death scenes and the Predator vision.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The vision was neat and the death scenes were indeed goofy! Only until the credits did I realize
Spoiler
The old lady (ladies) were acted by the same woman :laugh:
[close]

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 12, 2016, 07:26:12 PM
Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest

That was one entertaining pile of stupid. :laugh:
I couldn't agree more.

3/10 (maybe 3.5)

Another
Spoiler
I am starting to think the only way these movies are linked is by the flashback deaths/recycled scenes. I wonder how far they plan to take it... :P
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 21, 2016, 04:24:17 AM

Another
Spoiler
I am starting to think the only way these movies are linked is by the flashback deaths/recycled scenes. I wonder how far they plan to take it... :P
[close]

Well...
Spoiler
They really aren't linked at all, even when they try to be. 6 is "Isaac's Return", but it makes no sense in context of the first movie. Hell, it doesn't even make sense in it's own context.
[close]

Waxwork

Well, that was completely and utterly insane. Not sure why every other character was playing their role like the snootiest English people ever, when pretty much everyone is supposed to be American. :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Pandorum

Watched this with the rather entertaining Directors Commentary. Its and enjoyable film and should have done better. It was a great take and they had planned for possibly more

DeepWater Horizon

Holy s**t, i didnt realise the incident started that bad. I only remember them talking about the spill and all the animals and how BP were a bunch of dicks. But Holy Crap, did it go south fast, with BP still being dicks and even one member of the crew not taking the initiative to try and save people. Who would have thought the bird from Jane the Virgin could act lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed